News Article: Preds 2020 WINTER CLASSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
skwq8ry1ss741.jpg

Winter classic helmets from Preds Instagram. So this is where the full bodied saber tooth cat comes in.

Reactions: preds1

Kebs

Def not just a zombie tiger typing
Aug 21, 2009
Nashville, TN
It might have dropped by 50% ... or potentially the first shot at whoever replaces him on the roster so maybe Trenin?

MeiGray's pricing was insane .... $3995 for Peks, 2nd period only.

Pricing was insane! They said they had the warm-ups for pre-order but I never saw them? I was hoping they would use the tiger head or the full body for the warm-up logo.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Head over to Fort Worth.

I Co-sign this. You can take the TRE train all the way from Dallas to Downtown Fort Worth. Dallas is great, but if the nightclub/ bar scene isn’t your thing, or you’re just looking for a more laid back night, go to Fort Worth.

FW Recommendations:

Bearded Lady (South Main)
Locust Cider (South Main)
Game Theory (South Main)
Four Sisters - Vietnamese (South Main)
Heim BBQ (get the bacon burnt ends) (Magnolia)
Upper 90 Sports Bar {to watch football tonight}(Magnolia)
Chat Room (dive bar) (Magnolia)

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
The 6th floor museum was definitely interesting. Now I have to watch JFK again and get those conspiratorial fires raging. Will probably give 13 days another go while I’m at it.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Unbelievably beautiful, perfect weather today!

Dealey plaza was interesting. Seeing it in person and listening to some of the guys out there does make you think about things.

I went to the stadium and it was a breeze to get there.....with no traffic. But everything was clearly marked so it wasn't hard to find.

Then we went downtown trying to find Dealey Plaza, turned a corner, and wow, a sea of gold clad Preds fans! Then while we were walking around, a big van/mini bus came by honking and covered in writing Go Preds!

Someone suggested a restaurant for dinner and when we got there it turns out Spittin' Chiclets was doing a live podcast from there at the time. There were fans from so many teams there!

Also, according to a plaque, a Tennessee lawyer founded and named Dallas.

Last edited:

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Unbelievably beautiful, perfect weather today!

Dealey plaza was interesting. Seeing it in person and listening to some of the guys out there does make you think about things.

I went to the stadium and it was a breeze to get there.....with no traffic. But everything was clearly marked so it wasn't hard to find.

Then we went downtown trying to find Dealey Plaza, turned a corner, and wow, a sea of gold clad Preds fans! Then while we were walking around, a big van/mini bus came by honking and covered in writing Go Preds!

Someone suggested a restaurant for dinner and when we got there it turns out Spittin' Chiclets was doing a live podcast from there at the time. There were fans from so many teams there!

Also, according to a plaque, a Tennessee senator founded and named Dallas.

Not surprising a ton of the names you see there and in Tennessee come from Tennesseans.

Bedford, Texas gets it name from Bedford County, Tennessee.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I hope a lot of you get to meet up. Used to be great (and the boards were IMO a much nicer place) when a lot of us knew each other personally

Reactions: Byrddog

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I can think of a few good places to meet up in Prague.

I wish they’d go ahead and release the opening night date for next season. Prague has been on our list for quite awhile and planning a trip around that game would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad