Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
E3J3KQPWTYLR7LJ6XPZFFUCF7Y.jpg

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Pretty exciting news- however- I am guessing this means we will NOT be getting an outdoor game in Nashville any time soon now.

And if so, that is disappointing. Would have much rather had our one shot at an outdoor game be at home.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Pretty exciting news- however- I am guessing this means we will NOT be getting an outdoor game in Nashville any time soon now.

And if so, that is disappointing. Would have much rather had our one shot at an outdoor game be at home.
I'm with you but there's no telling if these outdoor games will last that much longer so I'm glad we're at least in one. But there's nothing to say we don't get a home game in the near future. I know it's unlikely but, I mean.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I'm with you but there's no telling if these outdoor games will last that much longer so I'm glad we're at least in one. But there's nothing to say we don't get a home game in the near future. I know it's unlikely but, I mean.
Not that it would ever happen but imagine a stadium series in Neyland

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Would be cool but the stadium is probably too big because our fanbase is relatively small and the other team would likely need to bring a ton of fans.
The stadium is massive, I was looking at figures for other stadium games and the attendance would barely bring in half the total needed to fill it. Nissan Stadium tho

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
The stadium is massive, I was looking at figures for other stadium games and the attendance would barely bring in half the total needed to fill it. Nissan Stadium tho
Yeah Nissan would be ideal. But holy shit downtown would be a total gong show the night before if we hosted an outdoor game on New Year's

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
If we aren't playing indoors does that mean our franchise-long streak of playing like absolute dog**** in Dallas becomes irrelevant?

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Would be cool but the stadium is probably too big because our fanbase is relatively small and the other team would likely need to bring a ton of fans.

Just have the game against St Louis or Chicago. The fans can drive as well as fly for it!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Already trip planning for this one, should have 10+ in my group heading down. And I really don't care about the WC, and I've always said that I hope the Preds never play in one because it seems like such a sideshow and the conditions make for a pretty bland game. But obviously there's nothing I can do about the fact that they've been chosen, so might as well take it in right?

Reactions: bdub24

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Time to start selling my baseball card collection so I can buy Tix, jersey, room, booze, plane fare and/or gas money, food groups not found in booze and other necessities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad