Predictions Gone Wrong - VGK Preseason Predictions

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I cringed but I had to peek and I almost called the misfits line during the expansion draft. Got the 4th line right.

So I don't look like a complete dummy.:laugh:

The amount of people ragging on PEB was strange, considering the only other decent option was maybe Raffl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I cringed but I had to peek and I almost called the misfits line during the expansion draft. Got the 4th line right.

The amount of people ragging on PEB was strange, considering the only other decent option was maybe Raffl.
I enjoyed Bellemares time with us.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

Boy did I misread this one win I first replied.

I loved PEB on the team. He was a beast on the kill and the forecheck ehen he was with us. He was also the consummate loyal teammate. Not sure what got stuck in his craw that he wanted to move, but I still love and respect the man for the player and teammate he is.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Boy did I misread this one win I first replied.

I loved PEB on the team. He was a beast on the kill and the forecheck ehen he was with us. He was also the consummate loyal teammate. Not sure what got stuck in his craw that he wanted to move, but I still love and respect the man for the player and teammate he is.
IIRC Pebbles wanted to stay but needed Vegas to want him to stay (he didn't want a one-year contract either). Vegas was in a cap crunch (never happened since) so one can imagine they lowballed him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad