Prediction on game -Game #1 Ottawa @ Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappuccino

Aug 18, 2017
the Netherlands
I came up with a simpler (not as fancy) spreadsheet. Got over 40 entries so far and yes it was time consuming :)

I will give it a shot. If anybody sees any errors when I list the standings and points please let me know and I will make correction.

Go Leafs Go

Thanks for doing this. If there comes a time you can't do it anymore, let me know. I will try to help.

Reactions: ToneDog

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
6-2 leafs.

I think the leafs offence will have a similar October to last year and score like crazy.

Jul 10, 2003
KW
I came up with a simpler (not as fancy) spreadsheet. Got over 40 entries so far and yes it was time consuming :)

I will give it a shot. If anybody sees any errors when I list the standings and points please let me know and I will make correction.

Go Leafs Go

Thanks T Dog !

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!

Go Leafs Go
thanks for this ToneDog, funny thing is your nick is what all my buddies called me in Highschool!

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
4-1 Leafs
Pajama boy

(That's captain PK boy to you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad