Prediction on game -Game #1 Ottawa @ Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
The Leafs clearly have a much better team than Sens, but Sens are going to win tonight.

Sens last PS game looked like a playoff game, and they are ready to compete. The Leafs were just going through the motions. Lots of former Leafs with a lot to prove tonight.. also with the circus that is the captaincy.. It’s a good spot for Ottawa tonight.

4-3 Senators

Mrs Garrett

Oct 2, 2019
The Leafs clearly have a much better team than Sens, but Sens are going to win tonight.

Sens last PS game looked like a playoff game, and they are ready to compete. The Leafs were just going through the motions. Lots of former Leafs with a lot to prove tonight.. also with the circus that is the captaincy.. It’s a good spot for Ottawa tonight.

4-3 Senators

going by a preseason game to deternine this one? Cute.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
View media item 6137
This is what the spreadsheet looks like.

Pretty easy once you get going, but just time consuming.

Input all of the posters that guess & players that play for the Leafs.

Update Game #, Prediction from each poster along the top of the sheet & then what the final score is along the right hand side.

I came up with a simpler (not as fancy) spreadsheet. Got over 40 entries so far and yes it was time consuming :)

I will give it a shot. If anybody sees any errors when I list the standings and points please let me know and I will make correction.

Go Leafs Go

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Reminder:

Same point structure as last year:
1 pt - Winning Team
2pt - Correct Score
3pt - Correct Leafs Scorer
4pt - Correct Score and Winning Team
5pt - Correct Leafs Scorer & Score (Wrong Team)
8pt - GRAND SALAMI - Everything Correct

Reactions: HamiltonNHL

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I came up with a simpler (not as fancy) spreadsheet. Got over 40 entries so far and yes it was time consuming :)

I will give it a shot. If anybody sees any errors when I list the standings and points please let me know and I will make correction.

Go Leafs Go
Thank you for doing this ToneDog. It is always fun playing this game win or lose.

Reactions: ToneDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad