Predict unsung hero on your team.

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Who do you predict will be this season's unsung hero on your team? The guy who does excellent things quietly, in the background of the more noticeable players.

I'm kind of "between teams" now, since I had enough of Ottawa's dumb-assery, so I can't give a name myself. :)

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Year after year it's Trevor Lewis, so I'm gonna change that this year and say Alex Iafallo.

Reactions: Sol

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Kapanen, will probably get buried for plugs like Hyman and Brown despite being better than them in every way.

Reactions: weems

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
I'd say Sam Reinhart but I see him producing quite a bit playing with Skinner and Eichel, so instead I'll go with Jake McCabe. He's looked the part so far in preseason play after being terribly inconsistent last year. He may be babysitting Dahlin until he gets acclimated too which will be integral for the team's success.

Reactions: nickdawg95

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Zaitsev.
I think he'll regain his form but the current opinions will remain regardless.
Now i'm not talking around the league opinions, more the message boards types.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Mark Giordano.

I mean, he's not horribly unsung, but the singing of his praises would metaphorically be the sounds of a dozen people trying to sing happy birthday in tune.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Jaden Schwartz. Every year it's Jaden Schwartz.

Jaden Schwartz is far from in the background. He might be our best player.

For me, I'm expecting Tyler Bozak to put up about 45-50 points and be a key cog and get little to no recognition for it.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Who do you predict will be this season's unsung hero on your team? The guy who does excellent things quietly, in the background of the more noticeable players.

I'm kind of "between teams" now, since I had enough of Ottawa's dumb-assery, so I can't give a name myself. :)
Hard to let go, aint it?
I often questioned my sanity (as did many others :laugh:) during the Ballard era.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Can I say Nick Backstrom?

If not him maybe Niskanen. That guy hardly gets any credit, but he's a rock on D.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Im gonna say J.T. the bozo Miller. Just have a feeling this guy has a career year and actually performs well in playoffs too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad