Predict the Score 2014-15 Finals: Congratulations StvBroDan!

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
LeafSadist and BenedictGomez - since you are essentially going head to head to determine who will go to the SemiFinals, send your prediction via PM.

LeafSadist has the tiebreaker right now with that 2nd perfect prediction to his name compared to BGs 1.

It's EnglishDevil, not LeafSadist, but I'm sure EnglishDevil knows that.

Rags 3-2 Caps OT

EDIT: Or not.

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'm so shamed by my performance this round

I'm mad at myself for:

1) not starting picking until I think Game 3 of the First Round. I probably missed predictions on at least 10 games.

2) picking the most correct winners and likely not advancing. :cry: I have been the Susan Lucci of this game since its' inception.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Since EnglishDevil posted his guess publicly based on njdevsln95's mistake, I'm going to "do the right thing" and make my guess public too.

Capitals 3, Rangers 2

This assumes, however, that EnglishDevil does not subsequently PM a DIFFERENT pick to njdevsfn95 than what he publicly posted here, because in technical terms, that would be horse****.

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
Since EnglishDevil posted his guess publicly based on njdevsln95's mistake, I'm going to "do the right thing" and make my guess public too.

Capitals 3, Rangers 2

This assumes, however, that EnglishDevil does not subsequently PM a DIFFERENT pick to njdevsfn95 than what he publicly posted here, because in technical terms, that would be horse****.

Oh sorry i read it as Leafsadist and you earlier this morning when i made that post, i didn't realise we were supposed to PM our predictions. I'm sticking with the one i made either way, we picked differently so let's just stick with those :)

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Eastern Final
Just Win v EnglishDevil

Western Final
LeafSadist v StvBroDan

All predictions done via PM. No guarantees that I post them before puck drop or during games.

Same format but include your series predictions w your Game 1. Team-Games-TotalGoals.

Good Luck!

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Bleedred predicted that Wash would blow a 3-1 series lead to the Rags prior to round 1.

The dude has a crystal ball.

Never once did I feel that Wash would win the series, even when up 3-1.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Just Win said:
Thx for the reminder. Almost missed that the game starts early today.

Series:
Rangers win in 7 games (ugh)

Goal totals
Rangers: 15
Lightning: 16

Game 1:
3-2 Rangers

EnglishDevil said:
Game 1 Prediction:

Rangers 4-3 Lightning

Series Predictions:

Series Winner: Tampa Bay Lightning