Speculation: Predict the Lightning's regular season record

BOLTMAN

Jun 29, 2011
A little side note.

No doubt everyone knows we are a much improved team now based on some free agent signings, a healthy Stamkos, a healthy Bishop, a better back up goalie, more experience with our youth, an injection of a calder rookie winner in Drouin, and on and on.

But I was thinking what about this

we lost some games to some easy to beat teams last year. How many times will that happen now with guys like Callahan playing a full season and I'm thinking some of these free agents might come from the same mold as Callahan. maybe? (does anyone know those details on the other free agent signings)? And if so these guys are going to get some extra wins against the easy teams if they have some of the leadership of a Callahan. (they are going to keep the team focused)

Also i think a year added to cooper will get us a few wins extra.

Man when you add all this up its crazy the season we might have. :party:

Last edited:

BOLTMAN

Jun 29, 2011
This is a lot of waste of time but if you all are happy GREAT.

That's what is important is to be happy.

But hate to burst your bubble but there is no amount of negative vibes you guys could send that will make the out come different.

it all ends up with talent, coaching, general managing and a little luck.

I feel real bad that you think that there is something out there that involves jinxes and stuff. I hope you only use this stuff with sports and don't bring it into your personal lives.:)

Anyways I'm going to send positive vibes and goof you guys all up. I say we go undefeated that we will win every game. so now what? and every time anyone sends negative stuff I'm going to counter with positive stuff. :nod:

So blame the season on me if we don't get the cup. (Unreal) lol

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I can't predict a record yet it's July and yzerman is never done making moves! I'm getting concerned is yzerman ok ? No moves for a few days now. But if we stay with the roster we have I say we do 3 points better then are 101 points last year. So 104 I'd guess!

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation

But hate to burst your bubble but there is no amount of negative vibes you guys could send that will make the out come different.

I feel real bad that you think that there is something out there that involves jinxes and stuff. I hope you only use this stuff with sports and don't bring it into your personal lives.:)

Anyways I'm going to send positive vibes and goof you guys all up. I say we go undefeated that we will win every game. so now what? and every time anyone sends negative stuff I'm going to counter with positive stuff. :nod:

Buzz_Killington.jpg

garmonbozia

Jan 10, 2006

You can't not never forget that we won't not lose fewer and less of our struggles, no.

Is OK. Maggot's sin.
too torn

12-53-17

DOOM!!!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

You just screwed our whole season. ;)

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
You can't not never forget that we won't not lose fewer and less of our struggles, no.

Is OK. Maggot's sin.
too torn

12-53-17

DOOM!!!

You forgot to mention we will trade our 2015 first and Stamkos to Toronto for Dion Phaneuf. Then proceed to 12-53-17 record.

Toronto enters the 2016 season with Mcdavid and Stamkos heading up their forward crop. :cry:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
You forgot to mention we will trade our 2015 first and Stamkos to Toronto for Dion Phaneuf. Then proceed to 12-53-17 record.

Toronto enters the 2016 season with Mcdavid and Stamkos heading up their forward crop. :cry:

And their Center depth would still be Bozak as the #1C.

garmonbozia

Jan 10, 2006

No, that's precisely what I did, just in anagram unless typing the actual words makes the curse come more true!

;)

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

Who needs Stamkos anyways, what has he ever done. Hasn't even won a Stanley cup. Ship him off now quick. This is Drouins team now,We'll just rip off the training wheels for Drouin (as opposed to easing him into the NHL)

Stamkos will be a solid #2 C in Toronto. He's no Tyler Bozak but he'll do the trick.

With Phaneuf leading our D we'll end up with a wildcard playoff spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad