Line Combos: Predict the 2 new top six players

predict the 2 new top six players

• Total voters

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Leg-up Super Powers go to Soo Greyhounds Alumni.

It's not fair, but a lot of life is unfair.

Do you remember in minor hockey when the coach awarded his son the 'C' or an 'A'?

::shrugs shoulders::

I don't think the Sou connection had any relevancy on him scoring 10 goals in 21 games last season on another team. Lots of reasons for a GM to be intrigued by the player regardless of his history

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Likely means nothing today having Kerfoot and Nylander skate together....but they've shown chemistry every time they've been paired together.
Nylander-Kerfoot-Simmonds could make a good third line that bring a little bit of everything to the table. Nylander can take draws on the right, Kerfoot take draws on the left. Play a fast and creative game together while having a net front tough guy riding shotgun. Could work if tried

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Jun 27, 2005
Stats are fun, too bad you generally fail to understand them.

GF% is not some predictive stat, it is a way to display results.

God awful Thornton had similar results on the line as Hyman.

Try again.

That says more about Hyman than anything. Glad they are both gone.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Likely means nothing today having Kerfoot and Nylander skate together....but they've shown chemistry every time they've been paired together.
Nylander-Kerfoot-Simmonds could make a good third line that bring a little bit of everything to the table. Nylander can take draws on the right, Kerfoot take draws on the left. Play a fast and creative game together while having a net front tough guy riding shotgun. Could work if tried
There is no such thing as a good third line that has current Wayne Simmonds on it. If Nylander is on a third line give him Richie on the left side instead.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I will work as it opens up ice for Kerfoot and Willy .. hopefully they try in an EX game

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
My guess is that Ritchie gets a shot with Matthews and Marner.

Kerfoot gets put on wing with Tavares-Nylander.

My reasoning for this is that Ritchie brings an element to the top line that it sorely missed and that is toughness. He also brings a scoring touch that is better than Hyman ever was or will be.

As for Kerfoot his inclusion is simple. He had chemistry with Nylander all playoffs and can play responsibly on the LW as hes done in the past. The acquisition of Kampf makes this possible as we have options down the middle even with the Russian we signed from KHL Semyonov. According to reports both Kampf and Semyonov are defensively responsible C's.

My lines:

Ritchie-Matthews-Marner
Kerfoot-Tavares-Nylander
Bunting-Kampf-Micheyev
Simmonds-Semyonov-Spezza
Kase

Cecithepylon

May 4, 2017
Sneaking willy in on the third with kerfoot occasionally could be effective those two work well together. Who would have thought kerfoot would be one of the better players on the leafs aha

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
I admire yet another attempt by you to derail a thread with the same nonsense as every other thread on the board

zeke, you're better off to stick TheCyNick on your Ignore List and forget about him. He has the WORST takes I've ever seen, and acts like his takes can never be wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00