GDT: Predators @ Wild - 1-22-13 - Straight to Hell

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
I know after two home losses it doesn't feel like we're off to a great start, but even after losing to the worst team in the league from last year, we have 4 points in 3 games. Basically, we're 2-1. Not a bad start for us.

codeman00

Apr 24, 2012
I know after two home losses it doesn't feel like we're off to a great start, but even after losing to the worst team in the league from last year, we have 4 points in 3 games. Basically, we're 2-1. Not a bad start for us.

I have seen much worse starts by the Preds!! I'll take it!!:yo:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
After the way Smith dominated whatever Euro league he was in, I was not expecting this...not at all. Proud of Wilson though, he has been all over the place.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
erat-eng-suter-watches.jpg

Last edited:

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
you know Suter is more than a little butthurt tonight.... poor baby... maybe he can g home and rub some money on it..

I love unexpected victories like these....

in one night we go from "holy spit we're winless"" to "hey we havent lost in regulation or OT"

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin

Oh man I couldn't really tell because of the camera angle but I was begging Erat to shoot it even from the bad angle because I didn't think he could get all the way to the net to put it in. Glad I was wrong.

Also Anthony LaPanta (Wild announcer who is awful) kept calling Halischuk "Halichuk". A silent "s" is interesting. Luckily Halischuk didn't play very much because that had the potential to get really annoying really quickly.

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan
Gahhh! Why did I have to miss the rest of the game... sigh... oh well, we won woohoo!

First win of the season feels great especially since it was against the Wild. :yo:

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
Oh man I couldn't really tell because of the camera angle but I was begging Erat to shoot it even from the bad angle because I didn't think he could get all the way to the net to put it in. Glad I was wrong.

Also Anthony LaPanta (Wild announcer who is awful) kept calling Halischuk "Halichuk". A silent "s" is interesting. Luckily Halischuk didn't play very much because that had the potential to get really annoying really quickly.

He also said "Nate Processor" more than once during their third period meltdown at the end of January last season.

I wonder if he's the one who called Hamhuis "Ham-wi" all those years ago...

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
He also called Bourque "Gabriel Bouchard" at one point. They often didn't know our players names either.

I didn't mind them though. There are much worse ones that's for sure.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Sweet way to get our first Win!

Love the way Wilson, Hornquist, Spaling are playing so far. Hope Wilson can keep it going.

Welcome back Bourque, definitely missed you!!

Suck it suter.

mnhowitzer

Jul 7, 2006
Posted it before I could. ;)

Because I love the opportunity to be vindictive. :D

EDIT: Now with instead of [url] tags for the lazy.[/QUOTE]

Lol! That picture is funny....

Regarding the LaPanta (announcer comments): He sucks. He was the voice of the MN Gophers last year and us die hard NCAA fans were glad he was taken off the job. FSN went internal with the hire and it sucked. Doug McLeod, former Northstars broadcaster, is now the voice of the Gophers and he is unbelievably good. LaPanta can't hold his jock.

Once again, congrats on the victory and good luck the rest of the way -- or until you get to boo Suter in person. :yo:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad