Post-Game Talk: Predators vs Avalanche 1 PM MDT || Avs outblocked them 18-17. Success.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
We probably put less efforts into our GDT's than any other fan base this season. Can't say I blame us.

Not bothering with this game.

How dare you! I spent five hours doing that picture. I have no arms so I control my computer with a stick on my forehead! :rant:

chewey

May 27, 2008
Near You!
If Avs go 13-1-1, they might make the playoffs.

34owm54.jpg

Holy ****. I never knew you could put that picture and word together... its like a paradox man.
Don't pull this stunt again Freudian! You might break the universe.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
I'll be torturing myself to this display of hockey live today (don't worry, I got the tickets for free, eff spending money on them)
We got those two seats right next to the bench, four rows up. Gonna tell Sacco he sucks just in case he doesn't know yet (I probably don't do that, though)

PeterTheGreat

Jan 4, 2009
I'll be torturing myself to this display of hockey live today (don't worry, I got the tickets for free, eff spending money on them)
We got those two seats right next to the bench, four rows up. Gonna tell Sacco he sucks just in case he doesn't know yet (I probably don't do that, though)

Plz bring a fire Sacco sign. That would be epic.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver

I'm gunna be across from you, 19 rows back from the sin bin.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
I'm gunna be across from you, 19 rows back from the sin bin.

Cool! I have tickets for that area for the Detroit game I think. I'm not sure exactly, though.

I can't decide what jersey to wear but I'll probably me in a Forsberg Nordiques or a Duchene all-star.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I want to so bad but I'm just not mean enough. If I was anywhere other than directly next to the bench, I would. But I don't think I could. Lol.
I almost made a t-shirt. Backed out

If he's not fired, it's your fault.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
Cool! I have tickets for that area for the Detroit game I think. I'm not sure exactly, though.

I can't decide what jersey to wear but I'll probably me in a Forsberg Nordiques or a Duchene all-star.

I won't be sporting any jersey, too embarrassed to be an Avs fan at the moment, even in their own house.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Flyers defense at the moment might be worse than Avs defense.

Foster
Schenn
Gervais
Gustafsson
Timonen
Lauridsen

They might have some dropping in the standings in them.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I want to so bad but I'm just not mean enough. If I was anywhere other than directly next to the bench, I would. But I don't think I could. Lol.
I almost made a t-shirt. Backed out

How about taking a sign that says, "Bubba says FIRE SACCO".

That way he knows it isn't coming from you, so you don't have to feel bad. And it still gets the point across.

Oh, and, I think we get beat like red-headed step-children today.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Does this mean you can follow The Shermanator around, keeping him in check?

when you're a Global it means that you now have the abilities to mod everywhere on HF , on every sections . My main job is still on the Avs board and the NHL talk/Poll section , but yes , if i see "something" elsewhere i have the right to take some actions and correct the situation .

...And no they didnt name me Global to babysit Shermy :sarcasm:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Flyers defense at the moment might be worse than Avs defense.

Foster
Schenn
Gervais
Gustafsson
Timonen
Lauridsen

They might have some dropping in the standings in them.

Meh, toss up. If I was going to rate the defenseman I'd go

Johnson
Timonen
Barrie
Hejda
Schenn
Gustafsson
Foster
Hunwick
Gervais
O'Byrne
Zanon
Lauridsen

badtakemachine

Dec 20, 2002
I can understand why they wouldn't like it, but yeah, freedom of speech for the paying customer is in question. I didn't really care, I was just happy to make the coaches angry. The security guard, just an employee of Rogers Arena, didn't seem to care too much, he was just doing his job.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Really? How do they have the right to do that anyway if you're just holding up a sign at your own seat, and it's not offensive?

This is when you have to start going with friends and paint the letters on you. Take your top off, bingo.

Or co-ordinate everyone going to wear coloured shirts that spell out F I R E S A C C O going all the way round the Can. That one might take a bit of work though.

Also: That link, I like how the "90 not 37" one is apparently on par with the enigma code :laugh: do some research, person writing. And you don't get "Sink For Seth?" That one's surely a dig at Vancouver not being crap enough to be in the running for 1st overall.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Go to your flee market or some cheap mall and get a custom t-shirt kiosk to print fire sacco on some plane white tees for $15 each and wear them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad