GDT: Predators of Nashville at Senators of Ottawa - 7PM - TVAS/SN - Beatdown at the Grand Kanata Opry

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Chychrun has the tools and the drive to be better. I don't know that we haven't already seen the best of Chabot and I suspect he's better suited as a second pair guy who doesn't have to be a leader somewhere else. That contract is a doozy though.
We need a demanding coach and a coach who knows how to play defence to correct Chabot's lackadaisical play.

Did he have us on his NTC? We looking like a promising up and coming team that many of the talking heads had making the playoffs, the extension is another question though.
Probably.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
First OT win of the year. Came back from 3-0... Won it 4-3
Lots of skill on display on this one.

Little cap tip to Chychrun too for skating back to disrupt the play at our end before getting it up to G and then pushing the D back allowing Stu to be open and have so much time.

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
I liked the lines tonight too once Jacques shook them up. Pinto and Greig seem to have some good chemistry, Joseph - Stützle - Giroux were great together and Tkachuk - Norris - Batherson was working well again. Hope we keep them the same for next game.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
We need a demanding coach and a coach who knows how to play defence to correct Chabot's lackadaisical play.

Probably.

If JM and Alfie can't fire him up I don't see who else could. He needs a change of scenery and even then I don't know that he'll ever be back to playing like a #1 dman. Best to cut bait before his NMC comes into play.

Reactions: chipsens

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
My guy Kelly!
I would not mind seeing some of the higher priced help sitting out a game (healthy scratch) to get the message across that they need to play better. Sometimes certain players need shock treatment to learn that lackadaisical lazy soft play is not acceptable for the salary they are being paid.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Huge props to Korpisalo. He was so bad last game and so good this game.

Chychrun with just a terrific backcheck too.

Reactions: asw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad