Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
6764.jpg

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
This!:handclap:

Feel like I'm wasting time watching the Jets, first time since their return I feel this way.

if there's someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to watch these games and/or post on the board, please let us know and we'll contact the police asap.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Scheif you'll be plaing on the rock real soon!:shakehead

Avatar bet - you sport a Scheifele avatar if he doesn't get sent down within 10 games. What avatar would you like me to use if he does get sent down?

Seriously doubt it's going to happen.

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Well that was a waste of a night. I look forward to combing through the remainder of this thread and the PGT for some over-reactionary gems. I think I'll save myself the frustration of arguing.

White Out 403*

Some people are really overreacting to what I said about scheifelle. I said he's approaching, not there, bust territory for what we wanted. Chevy reached for him and went off board.

And really? Your gonna zing me by saying I'd want Holmgren fired? Bazing I guess lol.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Do little, Schief's, jokinen and slater scare anyone as NHL centres to play against.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Well that was a waste of a night. I look forward to combing through the remainder of this thread and the PGT for some over-reactionary gems. I think I'll save myself the frustration of arguing.

I've stopped visiting the PGT topics, especially with how bi-polar some of our fans can be. There are also several posters who only come out when the Jets lose. ****'s frustrating to deal with.

Edit: And my stream died. Indicative of the game tonight?

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
Wouldn't have been hard to pull an average goalie "out of his ass" through UFA or trade. What did Ben Bishop cost Ottawa? Locked Pavelec into the starting spot with the extension, the only truly questionable move of his tenure IMO. At least the other long-term guys are tradable.

It's funny how everybody chirps Chevy for the waiver wire , but rag on him for it in with 20/20 hindsight, andbwho are were we supposed tob trade for goalie that is definitively better than Pavelec while also not putting another hole in our lineup. I also don't see who we could have gotten in UFA.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Cut it out already, guys.

Guess what? When a team loses, EVERY HF forum board goes on suicide watch.

It's par for the course. We aren't here to talk about what posters do when the team plays a certain way.

It's growing tiresome and it's OT. Talk about the game and players, please.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Some people are really overreacting to what I said about scheifelle. I said he's approaching, not there, bust territory for what we wanted. Chevy reached for him and went off board.

And really? Your gonna zing me by saying I'd want Holmgren fired? Bazing I guess lol.

Dude: almost no prospect is a bust at 20. Lets discuss it in a couple of years.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Do little, Schief's, jokinen and slater scare anyone as NHL centres to play against.

Ace NHL centres are the hardest commodity to come by. not sure what team, other than Carolina and Pitts, have such a high standard that you are able to make this comment.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Avatar bet - you sport a Scheifele avatar if he doesn't get sent down within 10 games. What avatar would you like me to use if he does get sent down?

Seriously doubt it's going to happen.

Think we both know what the conundrum is ; Schief's not ready, the organization doesn't have anyone else to replace him with, sad actually

Diatidialga

Sep 13, 2011
Winnipeg
Think we both know what the conundrum is ; Schief's not ready, the organization doesn't have anyone else to replace him with, sad actually

We should have gotten a forward last year. No doubt Morrisey will be good, but our D is already a lot better than our O

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
if there was a stat that measured the # of circles a team does in their own zone, the Jets would be leading the league.
they really excel at killing time.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Ace NHL centres are the hardest commodity to come by. not sure what team, other than Carolina and Pitts, have such a high standard that you are able to make this comment.

Jets average about 1.4 goals per game, pretty sure every team in the NHL has at least equal or better centres than the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad