GDT: Predators @ Jets | Sun Oct 20 | 7PM | MTS Centre | Game 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
Scheifelle is approaching bust territory for what we wanted him to be. I don't see him as being a good bottom 6 guy, and he's so damn underwhelming. I always felt like Chevys worth as a gm will be judged by how scheifelle panned out and how Pavelec progressed. Not to great so far.

Kk then 2 more to go?
How is Pavelec's performance indigative of Chevys performance? Is he supposed to pull another starter out of his ass? As for Scheifele, this is his furst real NHL season, calm down.

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
Bogo is doing his job covering that far corner. The fact that it goes off his skate and in is down to pure chance. Pavelec on the other hand made a bad play, what if the Nashville shooter had shot a better shot directly into the net?

This exactly.

Resurrection said:
Scheifelle is approaching bust territory for what we wanted him to be. I don't see him as being a good bottom 6 guy, and he's so damn underwhelming. I always felt like Chevys worth as a gm will be judged by how scheifelle panned out and how Pavelec progressed. Not to great so far.

Kk then 2 more to go?

Might be right about Scheifele (though with more conditioning I think he gets better in the NHL), but certainly Trouba and Morrissey have to count for something? Both look great.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay

Kk then 2 more to go?

.......................__ ............
......<ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL>.
........................| |...........
................... __\||/____......
.\\...............|'-|--| .\\....\.....
..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\ ....\....
../ L \____,/-------\___\___\
.|LOL|-------------O----- ----,\..
..\ L /______,---''-----------, /...
../ /.............\_________ ,/....
.//.............____//___ __\\__/.
'i tripped on my lollerskates'

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
2tf1ie.jpg

cctyler

Apr 7, 2012
"Wheeler, far side, just wide of the net"
Ummmm 2 feet is very wide of the net.....

Diatidialga

Sep 13, 2011
Winnipeg

Kk then 2 more to go?

The only time you can call Sheif a bust is when he's 25 and become a 4th line grinder

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Bust? He's only played a handful of games. Not every prospect is going to come in and set the world on fire. You just have to be patient.

Don't think the NHL is where you find your game, either you can play in the NHL or you can't, Scheif needs time in the AHL

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
How is Pavelec's performance indigative of Chevys performance? Is he supposed to pull another starter out of his ass? As for Scheifele, this is his furst real NHL season, calm down.

Wouldn't have been hard to pull an average goalie "out of his ass" through UFA or trade. What did Ben Bishop cost Ottawa? Locked Pavelec into the starting spot with the extension, the only truly questionable move of his tenure IMO. At least the other long-term guys are tradable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad