Predators in WC 2015 in Prague.

Lexus

OWN THE MOMENT.
Jan 29, 2009
2 goals for Forsberg with 15 min left of the 3rd period.

Forsberg now has 8 goals in 7 games at the tournament.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Just wanted to say that I think FF sux. But Im sure that if your management would contact Detroits dito the DRW can find a way for you to get rid of him. As a friendly gesture.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Just wanted to say that I think FF sux. But Im sure that if your management would contact Detroits dito the DRW can find a way for you to get rid of him. As a friendly gesture.

Ha ha! Be careful what you ask for. GMDP might steal someone else from you.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I can't watch the USA game this morning but have been following the little ticker on IIHF. Looks like there was something of a melee in the third period! Too bad Mattias Ekholm isn't on either team--he could "abuse the official" and make it a real donnybrook. :-D

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I love how much Ekholm runs his mouth. :laugh:

He does it a lot, everytime there's a scrum, he's always chirping the other guy. Absolute beauty.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Looks like the quarterfinals start tomorrow. USA plays Switzerland. 15:15--I think that translates to 8:15 AM Central.

Other matchups are Canada-Belarus; Sweden-Russia; Finland-Czech Republic at various times during the day.

Preds1839

Feb 20, 2015
I think we are way over thinking this Weber/Jones/Pekka deal. We had the top team in the NHL for 3/4 of the year. Why change it? Yes, we need help, but don't deal one of our best players to do it. Fiala/Victor/Moses will help next year. Smith or Wilson can move back to C. I agree that we probably need to deal one of our top 5 dman. Why not one of Ellis or Ekholm? Jones on the 2nd line is probably best for him. Id prefer to move Ekholm. Jones wont be an UFA for a few years. Why not keep all 3? A dman plus prospect can fetch a solid center or right handed winger. We don't need to over think this. Don't go crazy because we couldn't score a goal in 5 OT periods.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
I think we are way over thinking this Weber/Jones/Pekka deal. We had the top team in the NHL for 3/4 of the year. Why change it? Yes, we need help, but don't deal one of our best players to do it. Fiala/Victor/Moses will help next year. Smith or Wilson can move back to C. I agree that we probably need to deal one of our top 5 dman. Why not one of Ellis or Ekholm? Jones on the 2nd line is probably best for him. Id prefer to move Ekholm. Jones wont be an UFA for a few years. Why not keep all 3? A dman plus prospect can fetch a solid center or right handed winger. We don't need to over think this. Don't go crazy because we couldn't score a goal in 5 OT periods.

That isn't happening ... who'll play on the off hand on the second pair behind Josi ? ... Makes no sense at all... you deal from perceived strength ... (Weber, Jones, Ellis, etc)

Preds1839

Feb 20, 2015
That isn't happening ... who'll play on the off hand on the second pair behind Josi ? ... Makes no sense at all... you deal from perceived strength ... (Weber, Jones, Ellis, etc)

Then you trade Ellis. He might be more valuable than Ekholm anyway. No need to trade one of the top 3 if we are not desperate to. I don't think we are. If we can score 1 overtime goal, we might be in the western finals right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad