Predators hit hard by food poisoning

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Last time I had it was on corn dogs from Wal Mart, I'll never eat those again. Predators will dress half of the Milwaukee Admirals roster tonight.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
I hear Shea Weber is responsible for it.

He paid his old pals a visit, was extra-friendly with everybody and brought some food along. The Preds loved it.

Of course they didn't know where Weber had been before with the food...

CvTPiyuWIAEi4_H.jpg

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Got food poisoning once. So bad, useless for a week after. I remember the Sens all started getting hit by a flu bug in the middle of a game, I think they ended up with 8 guys on the bench.

agent082

Feb 11, 2012
I thought they get rid of soup related problems when Radulov left (not sure if people outside Finland gets the joke).

Hot Water Bottle

Aug 26, 2010
Carbon monoxide poisoning can be confused with food poisoning (similar symptoms). Maybe the tour bus has a faulty exhaust system.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Ontario requires all sushi grade fish to be frozen before it's served to help prevent that, but it hurts the taste. Tough break.

My mother prepared the sushi, with salmon bought from Costco. The next day after we ate the sushi, I went back to Costco with whatever was left of the salmon and we weren't the only customers who had been sick because of the salmon.

We're not going to make sushi anymore, we'll just go to the restaurant if we want some.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
My mother prepared the sushi, with salmon bought from Costco. The next day after we ate the sushi, I went back to Costco with whatever was left of the salmon and we weren't the only customers who had been sick because of the salmon.

We're not going to make sushi anymore, we'll just go to the restaurant if we want some.

Good plan...t

I have had food poisoning and it was at one of the nicest (often ranked top 5) restaurants in Toronto. Think it was from a bad oyster but can't say for sure as we were drinking and eating a few kinds of raw seafood. Truly one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life. They were lovely when I let them know about it and in fact paid me back in full + a visa gift card, but still I lost several pounds and had to sleep for a day+ in my washroom which you can imagine is less than ideal.

Can't believe you guys are winning tonight in light of this!! :yo:

Batrous

May 4, 2016
A very impressive performance tonight even with the challenges nashville has had to face with this whole food poisoning thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad