Predators hit hard by food poisoning

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Team is considering signing this guy as culinary assistant.

200_s.gif

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
As much as I sympathize with these guys having experienced the two chute evacuation myself this makes me happier starting MAF tonight.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I guess I can be less angry tonight while I watch the boys put in a lackluster effort.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
The worst choice one can make is whether to poop or puke in the toilet, knowing you can only do one cleanly, but that both are happening simultaneously. That's where food poisoning takes you.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Me and my family had food poisoning a few months ago from eating sushi. That's what happens when the salmon isn't fresh. My parents were sick for two days. I was luckier, I just felt a bit nauseous but nothing extreme.

The worst choice one can make is whether to poop or puke in the toilet, knowing you can only do one cleanly, but that both are happening simultaneously. That's where food poisoning takes you.

You sit on the toilet and you have a bucket near you just in case. Problem solved :)

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Me and my family had food poisoning a few months ago from eating sushi. That's what happens when the salmon isn't fresh. My parents were sick for two days. I was luckier, I just felt a bit nauseous but nothing extreme.

Ontario requires all sushi grade fish to be frozen before it's served to help prevent that, but it hurts the taste. Tough break.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
You sit on the toilet and you have a bucket near you just in case. Problem solved :)

Yeah that's what I ended up doing the one time i got food poisoning. Unfortunately I didn't know what was going to happen and when i puked the first time i got an unwelcome surprise. After that, when i felt the urge to puke i'd sit on the toilet and puke in a bucket. Food poisoning is terrible and i guess that's why Smith and Johanesen left the game against Detroit. Get better soon fellas we need to start winning before we dig too deep a hole

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010

That's what the garbage can is for ...

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg

I just remember waking up a few hours after falling asleep, and realizing I had to poo. I was nowhere prepared for what happened.

17 others

Apr 1, 2009
Had food poising in Australia as well as my fiancé after just having gotten engaged. GOML Nashville.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad