Pre-Game Talk: Predators @ Habs, Saturday at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
you know what would be great.....

If PK scores the fans don't sit in silence or Boo ... they erupt with cheers and PK chants... that would be so great and amazing. That would be such a huge F you and the media would run with that.

I am hoping for PK to have a dominating night and so many fire MB chants.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I think the emotion of playing in Montreal doesn't make for Subban playing the best game he can. He wasn't great last year in Montreal. Maybe the sadness is gone and replaced with anger for how they treated Markov.

What will be interesting is who Emelin lines up.

I just hope he doesn't lay out Pacioretty or Plekanec. We need those trade chips.

I actually expect a quieter game from PK, at least what we are used to. I think he'll chip in a couple points, but I think he'll be more than happy to sit back and shut down our forwards.

Anyhow, I think there will be more fun seeing the HF "banter" when some of the MIA supporters of the trade come out of the woodwork... ESPECIALLY if PK has a tough night, win or lose for Nashville.

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Fun fact: Subban can set a career high in goals if he scores tomorrow

Oh gawd, as if he needs more motivation. You know he's scoring...lol.

It's weird, I don't hate Weber but I still love PK..that will never change (Still love Chelios too:D)

Reactions: Forum93

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
tumblr_om7rdrtP4L1ugk65ko2_1280.gif

That's my captain!

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
This trade still pisses me off.

But I still think he'd be back one day (assuming we'd have a new management by 2022). He'd be 34 years old, though.

sigh

I don’t want to say this is a bold proclamation, but if by the time he goes to UFA, and of course assuming his decline isn’t ridiculous, I could see him coming back since I am sure Bergevin and JJ will be long gone.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I don’t want to say this is a bold proclamation, but if by the time he goes to UFA, and of course assuming his decline isn’t ridiculous, I could see him coming back since I am sure Bergevin and JJ will be long gone.

I don't see it they messed with his heart-strings.

RickP

Mar 14, 2017
"Exclusive" article about the Weber-Subban trade, if anybody subscribed to TheAthletic cares to sum it up for us non-subscribers, that would be nice :)

Reactions: Peanut and E82

E82

Feb 3, 2015
"Exclusive" article about the Weber-Subban trade, if anybody subscribed to TheAthletic cares to sum it up for us non-subscribers, that would be nice :)

So not just a random trade. Forget that stats guy Pfeffer actually got hired by Nashville lmao

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
LOL boohoo poor mountain man. Weber dosent give 2 ***** about Montreal lmao. Gets his paycheck and goes home. Cant wait till he's off this team

Sounds like a well thought through reasonable opinion

Do you go home after collecting your paycheque?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad