Pre-Game Talk: Predators @ Canadiens 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
You know, if you guys keep setting the bar so high, eventually we'll be desensitized to your amazing game threads.

I would suggest toning it down a notch. Maybe a hand drawn stick figure GDT would lower the bar enough to make sure everyone appreciates the hard work. :sarcasm:

I'm not doing today's GDT, but this hand drawn stick figure suggestion sounds really good ;)

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I have Rinne in both my fantasy pools and he is killing me.

That being said, he's getting a shutout tonight.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
so i'll miss the game tonight because i'm going out with my gf, should I just hire W7 to take her out for the night instead? is it safe?

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
so i'll miss the game tonight because i'm going out with my gf, should I just hire W7 to take her out for the night instead? is it safe?

Protip: You can stream the game on your smartphone, if you have one.

Now you just have to work on your ninja viewing skills.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
ndBynkg.jpg

No GDT yet.

Cookies and refreshments available to keep you waiting.

Discuss.

Where ?

habs88

Ya I'm a habs fan
Mar 28, 2013
Montreal

You can hire the guy from the call of duty commercials, just tell him it's play cod:)

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
You got GDT duty today? Would this be useful?

:D

I do have GDT duty, but I'll only be able to post/watch sporadically as I was asked to perform in a student film tonight. I'm due to play a date-rapist, apparently "I had the look" the director wanted.

I'm making the GDT as we speak, I haven't used photoshop in like two years so don't be expecting roymunson-level quality.

I feel like crap right now though, oh boy that 4am subway footlong didn't sit well.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
You do realize Forsberg was slipped to 9th or 11th pick in the draft when he was projected as a 3rd? and Washington traded him for just ERAT? that means there were 8 to 10 other teams that foresaw Forsberg being overrated at the draft and Washington later found out that they screwed up one of their 1st picks in the 1st round.

Desharnais for Forsberg straight up is questionable, since DD has had average first-line numbers couple years ago. Adding Briere who becomes x2 during playoffs doesn't hurt. Poile would have to be crazy not to accept this, its just Berg that wouldn't do it since he likes Desharnais and signed Briere to two years.

Also Poile kept the same coach since the start of the franchise.. just to have that record I presume. however, with this trade + coaching change + trading Shea Weber would get them back in shape again. Just a suggestion ya know.

Forsberg is the second best forward in his entire draft, son.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I just can't wait for this game to start... For many reasons.

1. I'll be done with this **** job.... For today.
2. I'll be comfortable in my cereals-themed Pjs
3. I'll have a beer in hand.
4. I'll pet my kitty like a madman.
5. My love, Filip Forsberg.
6. My other Scandinavian love, Lars Eller.
7. Hockey !

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
I just can't wait for this game to start... For many reasons.

1. I'll be done with this **** job.... For today.
2. I'll be comfortable in my cereals-themed Pjs
3. I'll have a beer in hand.
4. I'll pet my kitty like a madman.
5. My love, Filip Forsberg.
6. My other Scandinavian love, Lars Eller.
7. Hockey !

Hard to tell if you're a guy or a girl with all that bro :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad