TV: Preacher

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
The main characters are ALL British woha

Jul 17, 2006
New Zealand
Really enjoyed the finale, especially the last 20 minutes, the Blind Melon cover was amazing! The whole God encounter was so stupid and absurd I was cracking up the entire time.

[spoil]And the town literally being blown away because of bull **** hahaha. I hope we get to see Jackie Earle Haley's character back in some respect, he was great[/spoil]

Is this basically where the comics begin now?

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
Really enjoyed the finale, especially the last 20 minutes, the Blind Melon cover was amazing! The whole God encounter was so stupid and absurd I was cracking up the entire time.

[spoil]And the town literally being blown away because of bull **** hahaha. I hope we get to see Jackie Earle Haley's character back in some respect, he was great[/spoil]

Is this basically where the comics begin now?

Not really, what they did is different than the comic's start but it's pretty much the same path. Jesse is a drunk Preacher, Genesis goes into him, Church blows, meets Cassidy. Fiore, DeBlanc and Pilo (they're 3 in the comics) wake the Saint of Killers to kill Jesse to get Genesis back to Heaven. That's kinda how it goes but the story is sort of different.

ZeroHero

Dec 3, 2010
New season started last night and I thought it was good, love Tulip, The foreskin and intestine scenes were great.:laugh:

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
Just watched the first 2 episodes of season 2. I have no idea why it doesn't get the attention it deserves. It's incredible.

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
Was Denis' Meagan's father in Mad Men? It looked like him but I'm not sure and IMDB doesn't say.

firewagonHOCKEY

Mar 7, 2006
Belgium
Ok, the last episode was very boring and bland. Nothing happened. Jessie has turned weird, Tulip has turned weird even Cassidy is weird and I thought the adventures of assface were very uninterresting as well . Hitler was the only fun character in the whole episode.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Ive been somewhat paying attention (some episodes more than others), but can someone explain to me what the hell is going on with Jessie and looking for this fake TV god? Ive somehow missed that part of the season.

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
Ive been somewhat paying attention (some episodes more than others), but can someone explain to me what the hell is going on with Jessie and looking for this fake TV god? Ive somehow missed that part of the season.

Jesse is just trying to find the real god. Whoever filmed the fake god audition clearly knows god needs a stand in so it stands to reason they might have a clue what happened to real god.

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
Ok, the last episode was very boring and bland. Nothing happened. Jessie has turned weird, Tulip has turned weird even Cassidy is weird and I thought the adventures of assface were very uninterresting as well . Hitler was the only fun character in the whole episode.

Jessie is a bit of an ass with his reluctance to use his voice to heal Dennis. He isn't sure his power is supposed to work that way but is willing to send people to their deaths or hell instead? I love the show but the only likable character is Cassidy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad