TV: Preacher

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The look of enjoyment on Tulip's face was priceless. Lol

This episode was better than last. I am interested to see the Cowboy wipe out the entire town.

No spoiler, I didn't read the comics.

Need more cowboy. Cowboy wipes out the entire town, town becomes a ghost town. The finale ends with Jesse one upping the cowboy!

All kidding aside the cowboy adds an interesting dynamic.

firewagonHOCKEY

Mar 7, 2006
Belgium
I think assface was the boyfriend of the girl. They both tried to do an angst ridden suicide and failed. Theirs parents are psycho after all. He gets blamed and people want him to finish the job. His dad is pretty badass in an semi-evil way in the comics.

Also the Cowboy story line is the best part of the series now. Time to get mad and get evil.

Last edited:

firewagonHOCKEY

Mar 7, 2006
Belgium
Wow what an episode. Outstanding!
Poor Eugene, but you could see that Jesse with his "someone like you" deep down doesn't like Eugene.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I missed the last 2 episodes and just watched them now. The fight scene in the motel was awesome!!

The Seraphi sure look different in the show than in the comics!

Anyways, glad to see they finally revealed Genesis to Jesse.

Not sure how many episodes are left, but I can feel [spoil]the church is about to blow up. And I wanna see the Saint of Killers kick some ass.[/spoil]

No idea what the thing with Arseface was, that took me by surprise.

firewagonHOCKEY

Mar 7, 2006
Belgium
Jesse can probably recall him from hell. He just needs to say the words. The problem is that Jesse seems pretty ****ed up at the moment and might not want to judging from the preview.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
There's the John Wayne reference. Was wondering when he would come up.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Does this show fill the void of TWD? Worth watching?

It is an awesome show.

Sadly, I fell asleep through the first 30 minutes of last night's show cause I was dead tired so the rest of it is on my PVR, but damn the first 30 minutes were fun. That dark humour shining through.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad