GDT: Pre Super Bowl Casual Skate (SJ @ CAR)

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Nothing tells player values like how many Stanley Cups they’ve won. It may be time for some Penguin cast offs. Carl Hagelin? Ian Cole?
Oh god, and Hagelin is a Swede with speed. I hope Francis doesn't read your comment because if he does Ryan and a 2nd are going the Pens way for him faster the Canes fall out of playoff contention.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
OK, so let's put this together with Aho and Lindholm at C:

Aho-McGinn-Teravainen
Lindholm-Skinner-Williams
Staal-Rask-Stempniak
Kruger-Nordstrom-Ryan

??

As for call-ups, it seems to me that Zykov is having most of his success on the power play, and he's actually a big minus player at even strength. Foegele is the guy producing at 5-on-5 and even shorthanded. And Wallmark, of course, is producing all the time. He should be in the NHL right now, especially when you look at our NHL roster. I'd put Wallmark/Foegele on the fourth line and dump Kruger/Nordstrom. Not sure how that can hurt.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
OK, so let's put this together with Aho and Lindholm at C:

Aho-McGinn-Teravainen
Lindholm-Skinner-Williams
Staal-Rask-Stempniak
Kruger-Nordstrom-Ryan

??

As for call-ups, it seems to me that Zykov is having most of his success on the power play, and he's actually a big minus player at even strength. Foegele is the guy producing at 5-on-5 and even shorthanded. And Wallmark, of course, is producing all the time. He should be in the NHL right now, especially when you look at our NHL roster. I'd put Wallmark/Foegele on the fourth line and dump Kruger/Nordstrom. Not sure how that can hurt.

I'm good with that. Give Lindholm and Aho the rest of the year at C, not just a period here or there and get mad and change it if it doesn't work immediately

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad