GDT: Pre Super Bowl Casual Skate (SJ @ CAR)

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
That's the thing that drives me nuts. Our centers have sucked this year, and have been a major, major weakness in this team. Meanwhile, we have Lindholm and Aho, both natural centers, and don't play them at center. We put Lindholm there a few games, and he was pretty good. He sucks at wing, Rask does less harm on wing, so why not run with that full time, or put Rask on the 4th line and bump Kruger to wing (or to the pressbox?) We have Aho, who the team says they want to move to center at some point, but Peters never gives him the chance to establish himself there despite clearly being the best player in this entire lineup. If you're hitting the line blender so often, could you at least try a few different guys at center who aren't useless? The only center we have who absolutely has to play at center is Jordan. The rest aren't doing anything special enough to justify not moving them around.
Because Peters is insists on playing the same guys at center over and over again no matter the results. He prefers a revolving door of winger combinations instead. It is what it is at this point. :huh::dunno:

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Is it the same pork footage every time? I mean why would they go down and reshoot somebody pulling pork... to see someone actually succeed at something I guess

I don't think so. They send a camera to roam the concourse for shots of fans, the eye, and food. It's not always the pulled pork, I've seen the brats and whatnot too. Their director does go to the pork shot pretty often, though. And it is pretty decent barbecue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad