1. Sweden
2. USA
3. Finland
4. Denmark
5. Germany
6. France
7. Austria.
8. Hungary

Sweden and Finland to Semifinal afrer quarterfinals. US always choke in KO round, but do well in group stage.

Group B.
1. Switzerland
2. Czechia
3. Canada
4. Slovakia
5. Norway.
6. Latvia.
7. Slovenia
8. Kasasakhstan.

Canada and Czech to Semifinal after Quarterfinals. Canada are slow starters, but grows into the tournament.

Sweden-Canada in Semifinal one. Canada wins
Finland-Czechia in Semifinal two. Finland wins.

Finland-Canada in final.

Canada wins.
Nice! Ftr... Is new jersey loses tonight and those three Swiss come over... They are my third seed and I could see them medalling! They may without those players too. Just won the last EHT and looked very organized

member 305909

I really hope that Kazakstan gets relegated and stays down.

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
Fiala join our swiss team which is huge

We're still waiting for Hischier, Siegenthaler and Schmidt, hopefully they'll come.

Now, to make any kind of prediction is very hard. Too me, best team all seems to be pretty even in term of roster, it's hard to say how thing will go.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
With the new additions I'm seeing:

Gold Tier

Swiss
Sweden
Finland

Medal Tier

Canada

Pains in the ass tier
Czechs
Germany
US
Slovakia

A Sweden/Finland gold medal game in Finland would be fun to watch.
The two G teams from North America in the finals would be hillarious and a great story!
Swiss winning their first ever Gold would be amazing and well deserved too.

The Czechs riding the worst D and Simon Hrubec to a medal would be EPIC.lmao

Reactions: mosare

Lartsaman

Aug 2, 2018
Finland
Even though I'm Finnish I hope somebody else wins this year. I mean somebody except Canada.

You have a right to have our opinions. My opinion is different though. Finland haven´t won that much yet so screw the other countries. :D We have seen enough disappointments.

Reactions: Czechboy

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Swiss
Canada
Finland
Czechs
USA
Slovakia
Germany
Denmark

will make qf. favorites among this teams is Swiss, finns and Canada. Possible Norway and Latvia can get in. No chance for Kazaksthan, Austria, France, Hungary, Slovenia and Sweden. The 5 weakest teams in this tournament.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Swiss
Canada
Finland
Czechs
USA
Slovakia
Germany
Denmark

will make qf. favorites among this teams is Swiss, finns and Canada. Possible Norway and Latvia can get in. No chance for Kazaksthan, Austria, France, Hungary, Slovenia and Sweden. The 5 weakest teams in this tournament.
Sweden will be at least 2nd in the group so there is no chance they miss the QF lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad