Low Effort GDT Pre season Sens vs Habs 3rd edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I both love and hate going up against Xhekaj. He gets walked real easily, so you’re always going to get a lot of scoring chances when he is on the ice. However, he loves to injure Sens players. So don’t like that much about himZ

Berri UQAM

Apr 15, 2022
I both love and hate going up against Xhekaj. He gets walked real easily, so you’re always going to get a lot of scoring chances when he is on the ice. However, he loves to injure Sens players. So don’t like that much about himZ

Injuries are generally more significant events than preseason goals, I imagine. That said, I think that it is fair to point out Xhekaj's defensive shortcomings, which most people seem to totally ignore. His defending has been worse than Josh Brown.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Really like seeing the Norris/Timmy swap. Cat is a better playmaker than he is given credit for. I think Norris has two good setup men on that line.

Brady/Stu/Batherson is a well balanced line. Think it helps having Brady with Timmy too from a toughness standpoint.
I like trying it as well, only thing I guess is 2 shooters on Norris line.

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
No English broadcast available at all? Even on the high seas? How'd they manage to snag that when the game is on da rock

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Brassard playing LW tonight, him showing some versatility would go along way in him getting a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad