Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Dunno the lines but the players are:

Centers: Rymsha, Thompson, Anderson-Dolan, Amadio
LW's: Iafallo, Clifford, Etem, Wagner, Imama, Pearson
RW's: Rempal, Luff
D's: Phaneuf, Fantenberg, Clague, LaDue, MacDermid, Brickley
Goalies: Campbell, Peterson

Lots of toughness in tonight's line-up.

Likely see Etem and Wagner on the RW tonight.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Some Reign guys in tonight that have already been sent down. The Reign have an exhibition game tomorrow morning at 10 AM (one of only two exhibition games for the Reign) and it's likely a lot of PTO's will be in the line up for the Reign. This could be a reason some Reign players are in the NHL game tonight.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Some Reign guys in tonight that have already been sent down. The Reign have an exhibition game tomorrow morning at 10 AM (one of only two exhibition games for the Reign) and it's likely a lot of PTO's will be in the line up for the Reign. This could be a reason some Reign players are in the NHL game tonight.

Didn't notice at first, but after you mentioned it, oh yeah. I either had no idea teams could dress guys that have already been sent down, or I have no memory of it having happened in the past. Unless they called 4 guys back up to play. In that case, why sent them down almost a week ago? Just so they can start Reign camp? Or since it's pre-season, do they need to officially call someone back up?

I don't know, whatever. I'm sure it happened in a Ducks pre-season game last year or something, and I'm just drawing a blank on it.

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
4 guys recalled. That answers that. I don't remember this ever happening before either. I guess it helps to have them all at the same facility.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I wonder why? Flu?

From Rosen:

"The young group was necessitated in part because of the condensed schedule this week, as well as to provide the coaching staff additional options in the event that key players aren’t available at certain times in the season. And when the game group left the ice, the team still got good work in with their more established veterans and was able to instill additional detail with their top power play unit."

Also, the Reign have an exhibition game tomorrow morning (one of only two preseason games for ONT) at 10 AM vs the Gulls. The Reign have a lot of PTO's in camp, and quite a few will likely play, taking space from the Reign regulars. This gives additional Reign players some game time tonight with the Kings before the regular season.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Perry out for 5-6 months, hurt his knee during the warmup in the last game for the ducks.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00