GDT: Pre-season LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 9/29/23

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
That was a bad PK. Both Clarke and Bjornfot in odd positions.

Portillo flopping forward and failing to control the puck didn't help.

Not this season. He will next season.
Ah okay; probably best just to let him cook in the AHL then. Call him up midway through if he's lighting it up.

Reactions: BringTheReign

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
pro play by tynan reading that break and just playing his lane to give chromiak time

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I wonder what type of goalie return we could get from Arthur Kaliyev.

We have an abundance of left shot forwards in the NHL and a lot of talented right shot scorer prospects.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
The Kings are going to half to toughen up Brandt Clarke. Little Sheldon Rempel was chasing him around the ice last game. He looked pretty scared.

Hopefully the Kings are now structuring their players about the need to stay healthy as they integrate into the league.

No need to be macho be smart and don't get injured
One day I would love it if our star prospects played with some fire. Years of Doughty and Kopitar playing baby soft hockey is so boring. Even gloves glued on Jonathan Quick was hard to watch because you knew he was all smoke.

I feel like people forget that Brown killed Sedin and the players said that was a turning point. Doan hated Brown because Brown was hunting Coyotes before the playoffs. And then Brown kills
roszival and the Kings win the next shift.

I feel like many of you forgot the importance of having players that play a tough and edgy game.

Clarke needs to realize if he’s going to be as embarassing as Doughty is by just running his mouth or show his opponents that he means business.

Kinda weird timing we just got reminded by Hodgson on Stone and 4-3 OT win in the last game.

Clarke needs to continue to be smart and stay healthy.

Fark any macho man ship.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad