GDT: Pre-Season Game #7 Grand Rapids Red Wings @ Toronto Maple Marlies 7:00 PM ET

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
wanna see Svech get some NHL action during this season.

at the same time, I'm wondering how guys like Vanek and Kronwall (with his knee) is going to keep up with this pace of the game.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Bertuzzi made that entire play happen. He fought off like 3 to 4 players along the boards to get it back to the point. Nobody else on our team can win board battles like that other than Zetterberg and formerly Datsyuk

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
Bertuzzi made that entire play happen. He fought off like 3 to 4 players along the boards to get it back to the point. Nobody else on our team can win board battles like that other than Zetterberg and formerly Datsyuk

yeah he owned that board on that play. But this is a preseason game against mostly AHL guys.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
And I was just thinking, "That's a solid body check."

The start of it was nice, but then he lost his man and his position on ice.

Actually same thought in terms of initial reaction, but he has to remember where that man is when he runs out to make that hit, because that is his guy in the flow back play and he flat lost him.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
The start of it was nice, but then he lost his man and his position on ice.

Actually same thought in terms of initial reaction, but he has to remember where that man is when he runs out to make that hit, because that is his guy in the flow back play and he flat lost him.

Yeah, he got caught floating in no-mans land a bit.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm

That's why I wrote "nice play" in the first place.

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
The game is televised.

Like Bertuzzi's vision. He has made some nice passes this preseason. He shows some hockey IQ out there. This is good news in my mind. Means he very well could make the NHL one day, and have a similar outcome to Abdelkader.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Great pass by Ott, too bad Miller didn't roof that more.

Bertuzzi and Russo should be on the team IMO.

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
I also like how FRK always seems to be hitting the net on the PP with his hard shot.

Too Bad Pulks cant do that.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
does anyone know if Smith is playing tomorrow? expecting a big year from him.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
The game is televised.

Like Bertuzzi's vision. He has made some nice passes this preseason. He shows some hockey IQ out there. This is good news in my mind. Means he very well could make the NHL one day, and have a similar outcome to Abdelkader.

Had an assist on the second Svech goal, too.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Bad sequence for both Sproul and Bertuzzi, they have to get those pucks out and deep both had several opportunities...

Good on Howard for bailing them out.

A shift to forget. Seemed to me they had a chance to change/get the puck to a safe place and didn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad