GDT: Pre-Season Game 7 - Coyotes @ Flames - 6PM

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Sounds like Dvorak is having a really strong game in both zones. Tippett must be in love.

Yeah, I noticed him getting a lot of mention/praise from the commentators. Love to know how the others are doing, BUT NO ONE IS STREAMING THIS!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Coyotes finally get a PP of their own, doesn't sound like it's going well though. That will happen when you've played the majority of the game in a 4 man PK box.

EDIT: PP picked it up toward the end. Unit was Strome-Vrbata, Chychrun, DeAngelo. Didn't hear who the other forward was.

EDIT: DeAngelo, Domi, Dvorak, Duclair generating chances and moving the puck well. Killer D's indeed.

Last edited:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Pizza Goalie seems to be making a heap of mistakes handling the puck. They've mentioned multiple times how ridiculously risky he's been tonight.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Domi Dvorak Duclair
DeAngelo Dineen

Dauphin.

Pizza Goalie seems to be making a heap of mistakes handling the puck. They've mentioned multiple times how ridiculously risky he's been tonight.

But at the same time you'd have to say that with all the PKs he's held up pretty well with only one goal.

Play is turning now in the Coyotes favor the last 5-10 min so they might pull this out.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
DeAngelo continues to impress. I wonder if we will see him on opening night after all.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Apparently the Calgary announcers indicated he's been the Coyotes best Dman tonight

I like DeAngelo more than Schenn and Z, I'd put him with whoever is going to be the 3rd pair LHD

He's played great...deserves to stay up.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
All the lower pair D candidates have been pretty good from what I've seen. Even the guys obviously not intended to be on the NHL team like McBain and Mermis.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Nice to see. DVO is getting defensive zone faceoffs as well. They are really taking a look at him.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
What the heck is going on with these pre-season games? There's been a fight in every single one I've listened to or watched. 3 tonight.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
At the game in the press seats. Amazing view.

Deangelo and Chychrun are awesome tonight.

Dvorak playing great. Strome not as noticible, but when he has the puck his passes are great.

Crouse and Fischer have lots of hustle.

Calgary goal was all on Smith

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Radio color guy mentions Chychrun's U18 performance and notes how much better he's playing right now in comparison.

EDIT: And the Giants are even yearing but that's neither here nor there :P

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
I looked everywhere, no stream at all....the only thing I could find was the play by play of the Calgary announcers.
I thought there would at least be audio from the Coyotes site or app. Nope.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I looked everywhere, no stream at all....the only thing I could find was the play by play of the Calgary announcers.
I thought there would at least be audio from the Coyotes site or app. Nope.

Coyotes don't do broadcasts in the pre-season on the road. Saves money since only weirdos like us on internet message boards care. Lame but it is what it is.

Would be nice though if all the teams opted to provide video on their sites of their own home pre-season games so all games had coverage. But it would probably be region locked anyway :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00