Dakota Mermis - Jamie McBain

GOALIES
Mike Smith

Justin Peters

Notes:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Hopefully there's a stream for this somewhere. Any info or guesses about the roster for Friday's game? It's gotta be pretty close to the actual roster since it's so close to opening day right?

Will Calgary dress some of their talented forwards? Chychrun has been very impressive, but it would be nice to see him against some NHL level talent to get a better idea. He's faced pretty subpar competition so far.

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Please let there be a stream...
Epic lineup with the top6 divided into a "speed" and the "slow motion" line :yo:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It's not on TV in Canada so I doubt there will be a stream.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Hopefully there's a stream for this somewhere. Any info or guesses about the roster for Friday's game? It's gotta be pretty close to the actual roster since it's so close to opening day right?

Will Calgary dress some of their talented forwards? Chychrun has been very impressive, but it would be nice to see him against some NHL level talent to get a better idea. He's faced pretty subpar competition so far.

This line up won't be close to opening night. I think Saturday is when you will see the real opening night line up.

Last edited:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
There's a link for the game on one of the sites I use to stream games. Not sure if they post links for games automatically whether they will be televised or not though.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
Guys, I think Mantis was referring to this Friday's line-up potentially being close to the opening night roster.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I0JU35f.png

Mossy

Oct 26, 2010
Calgary / Scottsdale
I'll be at the game tonight. The flames usually stream their preseason games on the site. I'll do my best to give a report if people can't watch the game.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Guys, I think Mantis was referring to this Friday's line-up potentially being close to the opening night roster.

Yes, and more wondering if that was the case. I'm thinking of going, but I don't want to get tickets if it's a garbage line up. I'm not sure how it's been in years past.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Yes, and more wondering if that was the case. I'm thinking of going, but I don't want to get tickets if it's a garbage line up. I'm not sure how it's been in years past.

There's so many prospects worth watching still on the roster, even if some of the starters don't play it will be interesting imo.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Heh, our old pal Grossman is in the lineup for the flames it seems.

There's so many prospects worth watching still on the roster, even if some of the starters don't play it will be interesting imo.

That's been true in my experience. Especially considering how deep the system is right now and that the farm team might not be utter crap.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

Great point, there really isn't a team they can ice I'd be upset and going to see with the current players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad