GDT: Pre-Season Game 6 - Coyotes @ Canucks - 7PM - NHL Network!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:coyotes @ :nucks
7PM
TV: NHL Network

Line up from Dave Vest:
Forwards:
Crouse, Dauphin, Doan, Domi, Duclair, Fischer, Hanzal, Martinook, McGinn, Richardson, Strome, Vrbata

Defense:
Dahlbeck, DeAngelo, Ekman-Larsson, Goligoski, Murphy, Schenn

Goalies:
Domingue
Peters

Notes:

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Again question here...how will de lines look like and why no Dvorak? Probably a good sign for him?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Again question here...how will de lines look like and why no Dvorak? Probably a good sign for him?

I'd probably say it's that Richardson needs a game since he's been sitting awhile and Strome definitely needs a closer look. He was not very effective the first half of Saturdays game but picked it up as the game went on.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Yes, wanted to view him with a lineup comprised of mostly NHL players.

Excited to see how Deangelo does.

More of Chychrun would have been nice, but yeah seeing deangelo will be nice. I haven't seen him at all yet.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I'd probably say it's that Richardson needs a game since he's been sitting awhile and Strome definitely needs a closer look. He was not very effective the first half of Saturdays game but picked it up as the game went on.

Thx. That's also what I thought. Dvorak should be ahead of Strome and Dauphin now.

So tonight maybe?

Domi, Hanzal, Duclair
Martinook, Richardson, Doan
Crouse, Strome, Vrbata
McGinn, Dauphin, Fischer

OEL, Murphy
Goligoski, Schenn
Dahlbeck, DeAngelo

Domingue
Peters

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Domi, Hanzal, Duclair
Martinook, Richardson, Doan
Crouse, Strome, Vrbata
McGinn, Dauphin, Fischer

OEL, Murphy
Goligoski, Schenn
Dahlbeck, DeAngelo

In the other thread there was talk about Martinook being auditioned for a bigger role, wouldn't shock me if they put him with Hanzal and gave Domi/Duclair a lighter workload tonight. I'd expect Hanzal/Vrbata as well.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Surprised to see Strome in but DVO out. I'd have thought they'd play him as much as possible as it seems Strome is a lock and DVO may still be sent down.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Surprised to see Strome in but DVO out. I'd have thought they'd play him as much as possible as it seems Strome is a lock and DVO may still be sent down.

If I remove the external factors of who can go where on assignment, Dvorak is leading in a world where you can't keep both. There isn't only one spot available; but if it was I'd take Dvorak right now without even thinking about it.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
If I remove the external factors of who can go where on assignment, Dvorak is leading in a world where you can't keep both. There isn't only one spot available; but if it was I'd take Dvorak right now without even thinking about it.

I'm in the same boat. I think I've stated it a few times, but "reports" always have Strome as a lock and DVO as likely, but not absolutely.

If it's purely based off of play, I'd have DVO looking for a nice place somewhere in the Valley. Strome needs to kick it up a bit.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I think Dvo has a spot nailed down. They want to look at Strome and Dauphin more. I'm glad I get to see Dangelo and looking forward to seeing if Fischer can look as good as last game.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
DeAngelo on the board with a PP goal. Great screen from Hanzal leads to the rebound.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Even the new guys know as a Coyote we must take penalties at every opportunity. It's the Coyotes way.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Coyotes are transitioning well but can't keep control of the puck in either zone. Getting out raced to pucks defensively and shots are smothered by the Vancouver defense/Markstrom.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Duke scores on a breakaway, but that was a super heavy collision with Markstrom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad