GDT: Pre Season Game 5: Red Wings vs penguins 10/3/22 7:30 pm et (NHLN, BSDX)

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
Simon was pedestrian, at best.
Zadina has gotten quicker and his play behind the net created a goal.
Vranna - If gets the puck... head to the net.. he's shooting. LOL
Veleno - He's a solid 3rd line winger.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
He's very talented but not very reliable in his own end. If he was better defensively then Vrana would be an 18 minute a night all star.

Is he Hull-like? In that he is built for slapping from the circle? I know we're not supposed to approve of that kind of specialization anymore but...

I'll take it if it's there.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
This crap is the most vile condiment of any type I’ve had the displeasure of sampling. Literally sub-surstrumming tier. I bought a big ass bottle for like 3$ to make some wings and it made them taste like spicy burnt rubber
Ahhh, there's always a hater haha.

It's the best widely-sold hot sauce on the market, AINEC. Perfect flavor, great heat, natural ingredients. Sorry you ruined your wings and blamed it on the hot sauce :laugh:

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
The calling card of a stay at home defender. As long as he minimizes mistakes and can follow the coaches break out scheme, he'll hang around the league as a bottom paring guy.

True, but I don't think he is particulary great at defence either. Average to me is being maybe even too good a term for him.

Would you rather have Oesterle who's not quite there?

No, I would rather have someone else.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016

Above is Khan's article this morning. Seems Lalonde is happy with Edvinsson's continued growth since the beginning of camp. It is all about adjustment to a different league and a different tempo. Expectations are way too high just out of the gate.

Never said he was doing bad. Giving honest thoughts on a high end prospect is ok, you know! Doesn't mean you hate or are rooting against him. Last night he was forcing things, and wasn't great, and not one person with reasonable expectations is necessarily saying that is a bad thing. He is young and raw, and still needs to get better, that doesn't mean you can't take issue with him at certain points.

Reactions: Realgud

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
No, I would rather have someone else.
3rd pair RHD isn't much concern, once Seider starts playing close to 30 minutes a game, the 3rd RHD is gonna be getting around 10 min/game.

You're not going to find any high level D that wants to play only 10 minutes of mostly defensive zone starts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad