GDT: Pre-Season Game 5 - Ducks @ Coyotes - 6:00PM

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Surreal pregame moment: walking on the west side of Westgate from the team offices toward the arena, crossed path s with none other than Don Maloney. "Things going good for ya, Don?" "Yeah, good. Thanks." "Good."

Haha - I thought I saw him pull in the parking garage and thought nah, probably not him. Guess it may have been after all.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
He had nearly 3/4's of section 113 to himself up in the back row.
The bright screen of his lap top blazing away as he scouted the teams.
I really liked him.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Ugh, does he really takes them that much?

How was his defensive game last year? I assume he doesn`t have much left offensively, is that true?

I didn't think he took that many last year until someone (I think rt?) put together some interesting stats. He took a ton last year. He should at the very least dominate face offs. The problem was he was a top center for us, you guys have getz and kesler at least above him so it's probably not a big deal.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Went off on his teammates during games when they didn't play up to the level he thought they should.

You left out the slurs part

Those clouds parted on Friday, when the Ontario Hockey League announced they had suspended the native of Sewell, N.J., eight games for violating the league’s harrassment, abuse and diversity policy. It's the second time this season the 18-year-old has been suspended for contravening the rule which attempts to keep homophobic, racist, sexist, and the other derogatory language used by small minds – out of the game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sarnia...-for-slur-directed-at-teammate-232527684.html

He also was scratched a bunch with Tampa's AHL team for being a ********.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I think everyone older can look back at a lot of stupid **** we did at his age. There is still a lot of growing, learning and maturing to come for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad