GDT: Pre-Season Game #5 Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago Blackhawks 8:30 PM ET

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I'm just happy we scored so the commentators were forced to say something positive about the red wings

Tatar

Mar 26, 2011
FL300
Have been really impressed with Callahan and Frk throughout this preseason. Both having solid games tonight.

Mantha on the other hand is coasting around, playing like he has an injury

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Have been really impressed with Callahan and Frk throughout this preseason. Both having solid games tonight.

Mantha on the other hand is coasting around, playing like he has an injury

He knows it doesn't matter how he plays this pre-season. He's going to the A regardless.

TheMule93

May 26, 2015
Ontario
if pulkkinen makes the team I'm gonna rip my hair out

hes prob the worst player on the ice for either team, so that's probably not gonna happen at least

Cal Vandelay

Apr 1, 2008
Does Pulkkinen bring anything to the team other than a rocket of a shot?

Blashill has preached this offseason about players not just making the team but making the team better. Pulkkinen never made the team better last season and seems to be on the same path again. Constantly turning pucks over and absolutely disastrous in his own end. The puck is like a grenade when it hits his stick.

It's going to be a shame to watch him & Jurco take a roster spot from AA when the season begins.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Howard sucks. Get out of here dude. Fresh start.

Ericsson sucks, a big bodied pile waste of crap. These two are giant suckholes.

Pulk-cannon doesn't have a cannon because he never can get the puck and fades away when he shoots. Then misses anyways.

Mantha looks like he could care less because he knows Ken Holland has buried him in GR. And you know what, I wouldn't care either. How do any of these players want to continue playing for Kenny. They spend years more riding on busses all season for no reason than if they played for any other team.

Brutal. If I was Mantha I'd be asking for a trade.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
if pulkkinen makes the team I'm gonna rip my hair out

hes prob the worst player on the ice for either team, so that's probably not gonna happen at least

It's his first game for half year. So maybe it's not time for any conclusions. Others have had camps, scrimmages and games.

It takes 5-6 games and then we can start making conclusions.

I'm not impressed him either, today.

TheMule93

May 26, 2015
Ontario
Bertuzzi with a nice little dangle.

He should be in the NHL. Hes Brad Marchand 2.0. Hes so good. Great hands, great vision, great hockey IQ. He's always looking around him too see where guys are gonna be before he gets the puck.

TheMule93

May 26, 2015
Ontario
Larkin has been terrible tonight. He doesnt look like hes improved any single aspect of his game over the offseason. Hopefully hes just not trying cause its preseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad