GDT: Pre Season Game 4: Red Wings at hawks 10/1/22 8:30 pm et (NHLN)

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Biggest dissapointment so far has been perron
I think he just needs to figure out new team-mates in a new system. Doesn't seem to be scared to lay on the body either.
On the other hand, would it be so bad to have him be the goat on a line with a couple kids?
Power play seems like a lock. Five on five position maybe less so?

Hope this Raymond guy makes the squad, looking good tonight
Didn't he play some games last season?

Reactions: MabusIncarnate

N0cturne

Jul 10, 2022
Maata seeming steadily more and more like a guy that just knows how to do that defenseman thing.
Yea was just thinking the same thing. Wasn't in love with the signing when it happened but after what we had last year he looks pretty solid.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Started out rough, we stabilized.

- Veleno was fast, Berggren was all over and solid on the puck, Hanas had his best game of preseason, very dangerous. Probably a GR line, but all might get a look here or there.
- Ray decided to take the game over the minute I disparaged his preseason. Egg on face, noted. My bad, Ray.
- Ray and Dylan definitely need to stay together, and it seems Vrana might be the 3rd for that line.
- Very physical game, and we held our own.
- D was solid
- Goalies were solid

A- just because it took 2 periods to click and the early PPs were kinda ugly.

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Yea was just thinking the same thing. Wasn't in love with the signing when it happened but after what we had last year he looks pretty solid.
Lots of choices to make I guess. Tonight, he seemed to be doing what one might have hoped a DeKeyser or Staal could have done for Mo, were they still capable. Seemed solif when things got mixed up too. By the end I couldn't keep track of the pairings. I'm sure it was something about the broadcast or the coaching. Absolutely impossible that it was the mixed drinks o_O

N0cturne

Jul 10, 2022
Ray and Dylan definitely need to stay together, and it seems Vrana might be the 3rd for that line.
I've seen some say Vrana and Raymond are too similar and it might be better to separate them, but they seem to have some natural chemistry and are both elite scorers. Has seemed like Perron and Larkin are a tick off with everything leading to miscommunications. I know it's still early but maybe Perron-Copp-Bertuzzi is the way to go.

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
I've seen some say Vrana and Raymond are too similar and it might be better to separate them, but they seem to have some natural chemistry and are both elite scorers. Has seemed like Perron and Larkin are a tick off with everything leading to miscommunications. I know it's still early but maybe Perron-Copp-Bertuzzi is the way to go.
thats a mash and potatoes line

Reactions: N0cturne

Murmansk16A

Apr 29, 2022
FeCGZRZXoAIF4CX.png

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad