GDT: Pre Season Game 4: Red Wings at hawks 10/1/22 8:30 pm et (NHLN)

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Suprise Suprise that all the debbie downers of the forum aren’t posting since the wings put up a pretty good game. You know who you are
LOL, there's only one person here who expects the team to do worse than last season. Everyone else expects improvement though to varying amounts.

It's a preseason game against an AHL team. Doesn't mean anything. On top of that, most people expect the Wings to finish around .500 win% so are we going to do this every other game when they win?

If anything, this preseason showed the lack of center depth in the organization. Copp gets hurt and the team is right back to being a one line team.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Raymond reminded me of Datsyuk last night.
Blasphemy.

LOL, there's only one person here who expects the team to do worse than last season. Everyone else expects improvement though to varying amounts.

It's a preseason game against an AHL team. Doesn't mean anything. On top of that, most people expect the Wings to finish around .500 win% so are we going to do this every other game when they win?

If anything, this preseason showed the lack of center depth in the organization. Copp gets hurt and the team is right back to being a one line team.
I didn't know a team makes playoffs after 4 preseason games.

Anyhow Raymond looked like he did 1st part of last season.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Blasphemy.

I didn't know a team makes playoffs after 4 preseason games.

Anyhow Raymond looked like he did 1st part of last season.
playoffs2.jpg

No idea what you're talking about, I said .500 win%. I'm hoping for better but being realistic.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
playoffs2.jpg

No idea what you're talking about, I said .500 win%. I'm hoping for better but being realistic.
I was replying to the post you replied to too. So I agreed with you and disagreed with the post you replied to.
Though I would like to know who was he referring to, cause he is kind of right.

Anyhow we should just drop this topic, it seems it has already made some misunderstandings.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I was replying to the post you replied to too. So I agreed with you and disagreed with the post you replied to.
Though I would like to know who was he referring to, cause he is kind of right.

Anyhow we should just drop this topic, it seems it has already made some misunderstandings.
Fair enough.

Quite frankly, we're all Wings fans aside from that one troll. Despite hating on certain players, we all wish the team the best.

And to be honest, we'll probably still hate on those players, because it's one thing to make the playoffs, it's another deal to be a Cup contender and certain players just don't belong on a Cup contender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad