Pre-Season Game #4/ Chicago Blackhawks @ Detroit Red Wings 6:00 PM ET

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Nice screen (and goal) Mantha

Frk is basically a way better Pulkkinen. Harder shot, and can actually hit the goalie at least. Doesn't miss by 10ft. Also a bigger body.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Yep. I think his shot from the top of the circle is much more deadly.

I agree regardless of him scoring there.

Haha seemed to have worked

Haha yeah he heard me. I still want him shooting from the circle or slot like Franzen used to do...

Nice screen (and goal) Mantha

Frk is basically a way better Pulkkinen. Harder shot, and can actually hit the goalie at least. Doesn't miss by 10ft. Also a bigger body.

Totally agreed. I'm fine waiving Pulk. Frk fades INTO his shots, he shoots low and on net. Idk if it is harder, Pulk has an absolute monster. At this league you can't fade AWAY with your shots, and that's Pulks issue.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Larkin threaded that pass. That was a goal for AA of it wasn't blocked.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Well, I think if Mantha is going to play in Detroit in the short term it's going to be in front of the net on the powerplay. That's what the team needs most right now. He'll score a bunch of garbage goals from there with his reach.

Aug 6, 2012
with the way the larkin line has been playing, there is 0% chance AA or Mantha make the team unfortunately. If Larkin wasnt already an established player there would be no way he makes the team either based on their preseason performances.

They're playing fine I think you're overreacting a bit tbh

Mijatovic

Jan 23, 2014
Western Australia
I actually really like what I see from Ott. Taller than I thought he was and he is quite quick. Hes definitely the best player on that line.

Miller looks out of place.

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
They've certainly stepped up since I posted that, but generally they haven't been able to cycle the puck and maintain any offensive zone pressure

Keep writing in complaining because they get better and as you flap your gums.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
AA should be in the NHL. Incredible speed and vision

He wasn't even using his speed there. Just some really nice puckhandling. He kinda suckered the Hawks player into reaching but still kept perfect control, looked the other way, passed against his eyes to Larkin perfectly. What a play.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
I'm over XO honestly. He misses the net by a mile with an open lane and causes a breakaway then isn't quick enough to get back.

Sproul, Russo. Let's go.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Damn, Bertuzzi got crushed. Seemed a bit late to me.

Without a doubt that's 2 mins for boarding. Late and about 3 feet from the boards. Bert has to be a bit more aware but that was a board. Then they go down and score. FIGHT HIM!:popcorn:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I actually really like what I see from Ott. Taller than I thought he was and he is quite quick. Hes definitely the best player on that line.

Miller looks out of place.
Would take Cally over Miller. Would fit that line like a glove now.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Ugh this is getting ugly for Mrazek's standards. 3 goals? When we've been dominating most of the play.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Can't we just make the AA Larkin Mantha line our 2nd line? Trade Vanek get a decent dman and we should be set. No?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad