6 - Marino
7 - Czuczman
44 - Gudbranson
50 - Riikola
55 - Warsofsky
Goaltenders:
1 - DeSmith
60 - Larmi

Sorry. All of our stars wanted to sleep in, so they won't be able to make it.

If someone was planning to make a more hardcore GDT for today, feel free to wipe this one. No hard feelings. Made this just in case.

Let's see what the little ones can do! :thumbu:

453801468.0.0.jpg

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Laff and Legare were REALLY developing a nice chemistry. I wish Legare was playing today. I'm glad Laff is getting more looks. He's been very smart out there. Here is just my take on who i'm interested in watching.

- Marino: Obviously #1 guy here. He's been so freaking fun to watch.
- Blueger: Bluegs doesn't look to have a lot of help here... I am interested to see who they pair him with.
- Riikola: Had a struggle in Game 1 but I know this kid has talent. He needs to find consistency.
- ZAR: Identical to Riikola. If there are 2 guys who NEED to bring it today, it's Riikola and ZAR.
- Kahun: Very ghost like last game but I love the small things he does. Interested to see how he plays.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I feel like Lafferty getting time on the W might be an eye towards what positions he can cover as a call up.

I also think that coughdrop not being with Gudbranson isn't a good sign for his chances of being 6D.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
they do not like blueger and i don’t know why. they’re putting him on the backfoot to start. not getting a chance to show much in comparison to zar and simon... who showed nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: vabm8

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I feel like Lafferty getting time on the W might be an eye towards what positions he can cover as a call up.

I also think that coughdrop not being with Gudbranson isn't a good sign for his chances of being 6D.

At least they won’t pull him only being a C only to immediately try him on the wing after calling him up.

Considering how good Marino looks, Riikola has no f***ing excuse if he’s bad. JJ was probably gifted the 6D spot awhile ago anyway.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I have a feeling Kahun is going to be solid with this line. I think this guy has a little bit of pace to his game and most importantly can make plays while at pace.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bjork with a VERY strong first shift. He's flying around everywhere. Maybe some confidence there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad