GDT: Pre-season game 3: Golden Knights @ Sharks 7pm “Streamed” on Sharks.nhl.com

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
full

Meier!

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Yeah. But still, if Meier and Hertl together can look this good consistently, that's always a good thing!

Definitely and I’m sure they’ll almost always look good together because they’re both really good players but I don’t think they’re the most optimal pairing.

Haula, karlsson, patches, eakin, march, bellmare etc. Little more than ahl i think.

My post was also sort of in jest

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Definitely and I’m sure they’ll almost always look good together because they’re both really good players but I don’t think they’re the most optimal pairing.

My post was also sort of in jest
That's a fair assessment. I'm just enjoying the ride. If Donskoi-Suomela "Shovels"-Labanc end up being a beastly 3rd line, then I don't think we have a choice but leaving Meier up there with Couture and Hertl. It's only preseason, but it's looking intruiging

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
That's a fair assessment. I'm just enjoying the ride. If Donskoi-Suomela "Shovels"-Labanc end up being a beastly 3rd line, then I don't think we have a choice but leaving Meier up there with Couture and Hertl. It's only preseason, but it's looking intruiging
You could always move Meier to the 4th line and Karlsson up to the 2nd line.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
Thornton and Pavelski are a little rusty in seems. Definitely some pop missing from the old guys. The kids are looking noticeably better out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad