GDT: Pre-Season Game #1 - 9.22.14 - vs St. Louis - 7:30 PM

Stars90

Sep 24, 2013
Toronto
Well apparently the Blitz thinks our minor league affiliate is in Cedar Springs and that Dickinson played there.

That was absolutely brutal. At least Dickinson handled it well. The PR department in Guelph are going to be thrilled when they see that clip.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Well apparently the Blitz thinks our minor league affiliate is in Cedar Springs and that Dickinson played there.

Just to clarify, do you think he was talking about Cedar Park? If so I didn't take it like that, I thought he just messed up Guelph and Cedar Springs, ON. Which is why he said he was surprised people from down here (Texas) knew who he was.

Nonetheless, still a mistake that shouldn't be made by a professional.

Primetimey*

Just to clarify, do you think he was talking about Cedar Park? If so I didn't take it like that, I thought he just messed up Guelph and Cedar Springs, ON. Which is why he said he was surprised people from down here (Texas) knew who he was.

Nonetheless, still a mistake that shouldn't be made by a professional.

I'd assume he was thinking Cedar Park.. but who knows?

One of his YouTube videos with Dickinson/Pollock had Klingberg and _____ in the title.. once I told him who the players were in the comments he changed the title haha.

I don't really have a problem with someone like him not knowing his stuff 100%.. but then don't ask questions in a media scrum, or imply you know what you are talking about. Get your footage and move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad