Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season | Caps vs Bruins | 10/2/15 | Caps Win 2-1 (SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
It's nice to see a competent winger opposite Ovechkin on the top line.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Thought the team looked good in the 3rd. Kuz was ballin'.

Was able to listen to game on the radio for the 2nd period. Boston feed on NHL Radio. They were saying how the caps had dominated the game for 40 mins. That of the 15 shots Rask had faced, 80% or so were great chances.

Has Roy stood out to you guys? He just looks like another guy to me. Both Bura and Stephenson have been more visible in the preseason. Also, Latta looked good tonight I thought.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Bruins all last year vs caps. No goals and three holtby shutouts. This game, Bruins score no goals on holtby from start of second period on

Something about bruins and holtby

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Bruins all last year vs caps. No goals and three holtby shutouts. This game, Bruins score no goals on holtby from start of second period on

Something about bruins and holtby

Read the GDT on the Bruins forum, they're crying about how they can't score on Holtby.

If not for Rask, the Caps would've decimated this Bruins team.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Stephenson has played better than Roy in the pre-season. With that said, I would rather sign Roy and let Stephenson develop more in the AHL.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Stephenson has played better than Roy in the pre-season. With that said, I would rather sign Roy and let Stephenson develop more in the AHL.

I would just as soon keep the cap space and let Latta play 4c. Beagle is going to be 3C.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
I think we had 10 breakaways/2 on 1s tonight at least.

Oshie is a tough SOB.

Kuznetsov and Williams could have each had a hat trick.

I like that Skycam actually.

Roy is OK but I'd prefer to give the younger hungrier player in there. Stephenson was solid. Helps our salary cap, gives young guys exposure and Roy isn't a great fit on the bottom 6 IMO.

Orlov is rounding into shape. Some mistakes and some outstanding plays as well.

I have a Vanilla Ice song stuck in my head.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad