GDT: Pre-Season #5: Mon, Sept. 23 2019, FLYERS at Bruins, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Wasted opportunity...right when we need him with the uncertainly of Patrick.

At least it's our #3 C spot instead of the #2 spot.

Reactions: Rebels57

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
We'd be in a bad spot right now without the Hayes signing.
Well we certainly would have had to have added a different C someway in the summer if we didn't sign him. There was no way they were betting on Patrick as a #2, and then ALSO Frost as the #3. It was "safety in numbers" to add someone.

So far, Hayes looks good. And as crazy as it sounds, if he can become a 60 point guy all while delivering good defense...that's what Patrick was expected to become.

Now we have what looks like a safety net in Hayes until these 2 reach their potential.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

tumblr_mhh99iZt8S1qipbrno1_r1_500.gif

Yeah baby start em early!

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If the coaching staff is smart Frost can still be the 3C. He'll be back and healthy before the season starts so there's no real problem here, unless they were dumb enough to base their decision on two preseason games.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
If the coaching staff is smart Frost can still be the 3C. He'll be back and healthy before the season starts so there's no real problem here, unless they were dumb enough to base their decision on two preseason games.
It’s not the coaching staff that concerns me, it’s the training staff. If it’s a groin issue and they are saying 5-7 days, I’d rather play it safe and give him a full week of treatment before letting him skate.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It’s not the coaching staff that concerns me, it’s the training staff. If it’s a groin issue and they are saying 5-7 days, I’d rather play it safe and give him a full week of treatment before letting him skate.
Meh... I don't know. Without knowing how major/minor it was I don't really feel like I know enough to doubt the training staffs call. Keep in mind that he tweaked it like a week ago and was OK to play a couple games and look pretty normal, so it might be a really minor thing and 5-7 is playing it super safe.

Reactions: BiggE

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Oh well. I hope they give him all the time he needs to fully heal so this doesn’t become a recurring issue. Guess it pretty much means he starts in LHV too.

Odd that they give detailed info for Frost but are all NSA like with Patrick

sigh
Makes you wonder...

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Jack is a lunatic BUT if the other team does something well he will say so.

Of course, he is also insane

Jack isn't even the main problem - it's ****ing Brick. He sounds like a lawbstuh crawled around behind him and stuck a claw up his chute and is working his mouth like a Southie ventriloquist who spent the night being violated by Sam Adams at Fenway Park. We all have accent problems to one degree or another - not so much me, since I am Midwestern and totally charming, but most people do - but that one is a huge ****ing problem. His voice is more sputum than sound. God, it's awful.

No offense intended, believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad