GDT: Pre-Season #2: Tue., Sept. 17, 2019, FLYERS at Islanders, 7:00 pm ET

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Rubstov getting back to back games, they are really looking hard at him. I think he's done well so far.

Reactions: Alex K

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Really hope that Vorobyev and Rubtsov get serious looks. Glad they are playing again tonight.

Those are the two guys I think are closest to making the team. Doesn’t surprise me they are playing again.

But like most people on this forum think... what do I know ???? Lol

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Hoping to see a line of

Raffl-Rubstov-Andreoff

That’s my predicted game 1, 4th line right now

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
This is a clearer image:

EEq3I5mWwAEmLrB.jpg:large

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Three Unknowns in the line-up. I wonder if they are related.......

Looks more like the Phantoms or even a beer league line-up for tonight's game than the Flyers.

But Hart will have to play like Bernie Parent for us to win......wait he is Bernie Parent........! ;-)

And if he does not....... then a slugfest is in order.....

LetitbleedRS.jpg

Depending on the day, it is still either 1 or 2 of my all time favorite albums, the other being Sticky Fingers. But those albums are now 50 years old for god's sake......with Mick Taylor as lead guitar.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
It is gross that the other 3C contenders are both injured, yes.

Forgot about that, but i'm expecting at least Frost back well before Opening night. Sounds like it was a very minor tweak that they being cautious with. Who the hell knows what's going on with Patrick though. A week-to-week injury that "hopefully leaves" and allows him to go full-speed in solo drills is as odd as it gets.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I think AV wants a long look at Rubtsov and Vorobyev, even if they don't make the team, they'll be at the top of the list of LHV call ups in the first half of the season (second half the list will be determined more by their LHV performance).

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Forgot about that, but i'm expecting at least Frost back well before Opening night. Sounds like it was a very minor tweak that they being cautious with. Who the hell knows what's going on with Patrick though. A week-to-week injury that "hopefully leaves" and allows him to go full-speed in solo drills is as odd as it gets.

He may be going full speed but his face said otherwise on Sunday. He looked uncomfortable after each drill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad