Pre-Game Talk: Pre game thread Jets at Senators 1pm central start time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
This weather is really pissing me off already , -40 again right now and there isn't wind , yet . :banghead:

Agreed! I've never been a winter person, but this year my hatred of the season has really reached another level. I've often found myself wondering just what sort of insanity ever caused anyone to settle into n this climate in the first place. For the first time in my life I'm seriously contemplating finding a way to move south...

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
need to make a statement today. another bad performance would be cause for real concern imho. The team that showed up against Montreal was a team destined to get no farther than one or two rounds deep in the post-season. We have a real problem with quick teams that forecheck aggressively. Seems like it's been that way for years...coaching?
I don't think it's coaching , the Jets aren't a slow team by any means but we aren't fast either , we are built for the Central division big and fairly quick . We definitely have to hit and move our feet when we play a smaller , faster team . When we don't the Habs game is the result .

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Agreed! I've never been a winter person, but this year my hatred of the season has really reached another level. I've often found myself wondering just what sort of insanity ever caused anyone to settle into n this climate in the first place. For the first time in my life I'm seriously contemplating finding a way to move south...
I've thought the exact same thing . Even if the first settlers came in the summer and said oh this is awesome , when the first winter came and it hit -40 on their ass's how in the world did they not say were outa here . :badidea: :laugh:

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
It warmed up now it's -30 feels like -37 with no wind , yet .
Oh. You're in Winnipeg? Didn't come close to -40°. Last week was the first time since 2007 that we the mercury hit -40°.

It's cold here, no need to exaggerate.

Last edited:

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
One last thought on our weather , this is the weather where your vehicles say NAA , NOT TODAY MAN !!! LEAVE ME ALONE !!! :laugh:

Reactions: ocdaddy

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Oh. You're in Winnipeg? Didn't come close to -40°. Las tweek was the first time since 2007 that we the mercury hit -40°.

It's cold here, no need to exaggerate.
Actual temps mean nothing , windchill temps are the ones you have to go by . Just like in the summer when the temp is +28 but with the humidex it's +38 , MAN that would be nice right now . :laugh:

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Actual temps mean nothing , windchill temps are the ones you have to go by . Just like in the summer when the temp is +28 but with the humidex it's +38 , MAN that would be nice right now . :laugh:

Windchill doesn't mean anything to me. You dress for the temperature. My body doesn't feel the windchill, it feels the temperature. Same with my car.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Rich farmland, millions of bison and access to the south, west and north on the major water shed of the region. The question is why so many stayed when these factors became irrelevant with modernization :laugh:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I don't think there is time for the Jets to make a trade and get him in the lineup for tomorrow, but hold onto that as it is the best chance for him to score twice ;).

Traded after the 1st period. One goal for each team.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad