Pre-Game Talk: Pre game thread Jets at Senators 1pm central start time

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Part of CBC’s hockey in Canada celebration, EH! Thought this game deserved a pre game thread especially coming off the Hab loss debacle.

First off Think Buff will have his game pace back and be the real force that we all know he is.

My concern is Wheels and Fefe! Are they both not sick anymore? As both seemed to have weird voices the last couple weeks at times.

Liane, well what hasn’t beee said about him lately. I’ve been especially hard on him on here but trust me, I want the real Laine back to what he does best.

I bought chocolate Croissants for me and my family because Bro is starting I hear.
Go get em Croissant.

I’d love to see a thorough Sen beat down and put a warm feeling in all Jets fans mid day as the it’s gonna be another fridge out there tomorrow.

GJG

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
TWO weekend afternoon games!? I’m going to get nothing done this weekend :laugh:
Agreed. Throws the routine way off. Had to do my grocery shopping for the week on the way home from work on a Friday. Kind of sucked. Cassie would be disappointed on the corners I cut, because I wasn't playing to win but just get the hell out of there :laugh:

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
I’d still prefer Stone if I had to choose between him or Duchene. Stone is the turnover creating leader in the NHL and this excites me plus he’s an ex-Winnipeg Thasher.

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
Stone is a far superior player to Duchene and even if we don’t need wingers, you can always find a place for a player of that caliber. And he’d likely be more willing to re-sign than Duchene based on his roots here.

Last edited:

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Stone is a far superior player to Duchene and even if we don’t need wingers, you can always find a place for a player if that caliber. And he’d likely be more willing to re-sign than Duchene based on his roots here.
How’s this for a line

Stone Schiefele Ehlers

mmmm, me likey

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Stone is a far superior player to Duchene and even if we don’t need wingers, you can always find a place for a player of that caliber. And he’d likely be more willing to re-sign than Duchene based on his roots here.
How can that be when center is more valuable than wingers???? :naughty:

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Jets could use a good hard working win today . Laine could use a goal of any kind , even one off his head would be good , might be all he needs to get hot again . :laugh:

A goal of any kind.......hmmmmmm

Maybe he goes top shelf on our own goalie again.

Just to get him out of his slump.

We can afford to spot Ottawa an early lead.

Reactions: Jets 31

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
This is a must win game. The effort against Montreal was beyond substandard. That is being polite about it.
If they have the same effort level and lose against Ottawa, who is one of if not the worst team in the league.
The Jets have a serious issue

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
This is a must win game. The effort against Montreal was beyond substandard. That is being polite about it.
If they have the same effort level and lose against Ottawa, who is one of if not the worst team in the league.
The Jets have a serious issue
If they lose it better be because Ottawa's goalie plays unreal . They better hit today and skate and play pissed off , and get a loser point . Ottawa has been looking halfway decent recently so the Jets won't be able to just throw their sticks out there and win .

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
This weather is really pissing me off already , -40 again right now and there isn't wind , yet . :banghead:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
need to make a statement today. another bad performance would be cause for real concern imho. The team that showed up against Montreal was a team destined to get no farther than one or two rounds deep in the post-season. We have a real problem with quick teams that forecheck aggressively. Seems like it's been that way for years...coaching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad