WJC: Pre-Game: Gold Medal Game • Saturday • 8:00 AM ET • 14:00 CET • 19:00 YEKT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceonfire*

I really hope Sweden wins. The SEL never gets enough credit, and their development programs have clearly been paying off. I would have liked to see Canada vs Sweden but maybe next year.

Gör Gaudreau rop för Kanada vänligen :P

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
Is it the same garbage refs from RUS-SWE and/or the bronze game today? They were extremely inconsistent, and now with USA playing it's definitely not worth having them over some garbage refs from Switzerland or some other country.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
We have this thing in North America called sarcasm. Look it up sometime.

Not easy to identify a sarcastic post of yours then, you must've had a whole 20 of them in the bronze game GDT. But now I know I cant take any of your posts seriously, thanks for telling me.

KennyPowers9

Jan 2, 2013
Göteborg
I got a great feeling for this gold medal game, Sweden wins 5-2.. USA way to much hyped, credit to Gaudreau tough. and Jones.
Forsberg, Collberg, Wikstrand simply the best u can get. USA big favourites, thats fit us just perfect. Today the US-winning streak is OVER!

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
I got a great feeling for this gold medal game, Sweden wins 5-2.. USA way to much hyped, credit to Gaudreau tough. and Jones.
Forsberg, Collberg, Wikstrand simply the best u can get. USA big favourites, thats fit us just perfect. Today the US-winning streak is OVER!

Our 3 game winning streak? No!

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
Not easy to identify a sarcastic post of yours then, you must've had a whole 20 of them in the bronze game GDT. But now I know I cant take any of your posts seriously, thanks for telling me.
20 of them?:laugh: Find two.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I got a great feeling for this gold medal game, Sweden wins 5 -2.. USA way to much hyped, credit to Gaudreau tough. and Jones.
Good luck with that.

Russia and Canada couldn't get 3 or more by the US D and Gibson but somehow Sweden will do it because the US will crack under pressure, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad