Arnesson
Djoos
Nilsson

Dansk

Probably forgetting a few

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
If the US can get three goals, they'll win. Just can't see Gibson giving up more than two. He's playing too well right now.

djf

Jun 9, 2012
Hoping Sweden takes i of course but unless USA relaxes after beating Canada and think they will win by default I don't think we'll take it :cry:

Hoping for Swedish 2-1 victory. Realistically USA takes us to school 6-2...

JFG

Mar 14, 2012
If think the first period by team Sweden was the best I've seen so far in this tournament. But USA's game against Canada is the best game so far.

It sure will be an interesting game.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I think I might just have to get up early and watch this one live... would be a first time experience for me with the WJC and I can't help but feel it will be worth it win or lose. Two great teams putting everything they have left on the ice.

Go US!

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
proxy.jpg

Dang Swedish media is already talking cheese.

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
US deserves to be the favourite but both teams have played better as underdogs. should be a good, close game. hoping for SE win of course but cant say im particularly confident.

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
Sweden will win. If they had Brodin, Klefbom, and Zibanejad in this tournament they would have destroyed every team.

Add Hampus Lindholm to that. But it's a team game, maybe they wouldn't have fought so hard every shift with so many star players on the team. Sweden seem to always play better as underdogs.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
I'm going USA just because... no other reason...but Sweden got the guns to win it all. it's a toss up! Either team can take it.

Go USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad