GDT: Pre #1| Sunday, Sep. 15, 2013|Flyers vs. Maple Leafs (London, ON) | 6:00 p.m. ET

RJ8812*

hopefully it's just precautionary...

Philadelphia flyers ‏@nhlflyers 34s
#flyers gm paul holmgren announced that zac rinaldo has an upper body injury and will not return to tonight's flyers-leafs game.

flyers hockey baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I'm just going to watch the Flyers/Caps one. I don't have CI, I live in Philly & have Comcast so mostly every Flyers game is available to me so there was really never any reason to shell out $100 or whatever it is for CI.

Sadly up here dont have an option. I pay $200 per year, but worth every penny for me. Never get Flyers feed tho which blows.

bobbyt911

Cousins and Laughton looked good for you guys tonight. Who do you guys feel stood out the most for the Leafs? other than Kadri

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Sadly up here dont have an option. I pay $200 per year, but worth every penny for me. Never get Flyers feed tho which blows.

I don't think you're missing too much with not having the Flyers feed, Clement & Jonesy are excellent but Jackson's meh & Coatsey's an idiot. I guess it would suck when you get the Pittsburgh feed & announcers like that though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad