Pre-Game Talk: Practice 4/18/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neely2005

Nov 3, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
Watched Kreider the other day in the AHL and the guy was INVISIBLE. JT Miller was 100 times better than Kreider, and in talking to some people that like him, and watch him frequently, this is not an isolated thing. A guy whose opinion I trust about such things told me he was worried about the turn Kreider's development has taken, and he's really not sure he's going to "make it".

Everybody is down on Looch right now, but I don't believe in knee-jerk reactions.

Ps I got your PM, and you are a real class act. Going forward, feel free to keep your commentary to the regular board and refrain from PMing me with your childish nonsense. I hope Lucic is one of the B's players that reads this board (and some do). He will get a big kick out of you I'm sure.

Forward his PM to a Mod if it's abusive.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Watched Kreider the other day in the AHL and the guy was INVISIBLE. JT Miller was 100 times better than Kreider, and in talking to some people that like him, and watch him frequently, this is not an isolated thing. A guy whose opinion I trust about such things told me he was worried about the turn Kreider's development has taken, and he's really not sure he's going to "make it".

Everybody is down on Looch right now, but I don't believe in knee-jerk reactions.

Ps I got your PM, and you are a real class act. Going forward, feel free to keep your commentary to the regular board and refrain from PMing me with your childish nonsense. I hope Lucic is one of the B's players that reads this board (and some do). He will get a big kick out of you I'm sure.

Having placed that poster long on ignore, I feel for ya, seeing what they post here, I can only imagine what the PM must have been like.:shakehead

Can`t stand this time of year here, fans who you NEVER read from come out of the woodwork with their expertise and lack of facts/valid opinions/reasoning and PO the solid posters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot