PPM #14: Soccer Season 15 Starts Today!

Temm

Jan 4, 2006
A rather honest couple posts in the suggestions thread by Vlady on September 1st, 2016:

"The development is done. We are focusing on other projects now. I know that may be hard to accept, but that's the way it is. We can't develop the same game forever. We appreciate all our customers of course and that's why we are still running this game and fixing bugs, but that's all we can do now"

and

"no need for any more suggestions. unless they are really small modifications which I can do myself with my limited programming skills"

canucks357

Jul 17, 2009
Canada
A rather honest couple posts in the suggestions thread by Vlady on September 1st, 2016:

"The development is done. We are focusing on other projects now. I know that may be hard to accept, but that's the way it is. We can't develop the same game forever. We appreciate all our customers of course and that's why we are still running this game and fixing bugs, but that's all we can do now"

and

"no need for any more suggestions. unless they are really small modifications which I can do myself with my limited programming skills"

Yup. :help:

camrawrn

Apr 16, 2013
So, remade my soccer team and stuff but... is the game pretty much dead? I saw they're not developing anymore, but I dunno if it's even worth trying to start developing my team. You guys still active?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad